28

———————————————————
Song 28 - mgmt - electric feel
———————————————————
Third person
Their breaths fogged together, becoming one. Their sweaty limbs tangling with one another as Namjoon watched Jin squirm beneath him. Namjoon laid butterfly kisses down Jin's chest.

"Does it hurt?"

Jin slowly flickered his eyes open as he shook his head. Namjoon nodded kissing Jin's shoulder as he slid his finger further into Jin's tight hole.

Namjoon bit down on Jin's neck, lapping his tongue around the tender skin before kissing his cheek.

"Does it feel good?"

Jin nodded in response.

Namjoon smirked as he slowly put another finger into Jin's hole.

Namjoon kissed his forehead, his free hand stroking over Jin's cheek as he mumbled sweet words down Jin's ear. Jin flushed red as he felt extremely cheesy in this moment but he loved being loved by Namjoon.

Namjoon scissored his fingers as loud moans echoed around the room sending Jin into a fit of embarrassment. Namjoon slowly removed his fingers.

Namjoon's hands slid down Jin's slightly shaking thighs as he hooked his hands under them and drew them around his waist.

Jin reached out, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck, pulling the muscular man towards him.

Their chests pushed together, heavy breathing melding into one as Namjoon buried his face into Jin's neck, inhaling his scent. Jin wrapped his legs tightly around Namjoon's waist.

"Hurry up then." He groaned through gritted teeth. Namjoon's hand was was soothing up and down Jin's side in reassurance and comfort as his other hand took a hold of his member and nudged it against Jin's hole.

Jin bit his lip, eyes clenching shut as Namjoon felt Jin's arms and legs tighten around him. Jin held his breath.

Jin felt a pain in his shoulder, when he opened his eyes he discovered that Namjoon had bitten a large hickey into it.

"Why did you do that?"

"Sorry." Namjoon mumbled sweetly as he smothered Jin's sore shoulder in kisses.

"You never answered my question."

"I wanted to distract you. Don't you remember last time? You about killed me for hurting you. One pain distracts another."

Jin gave him a sceptical look and was about to rebuke his statement when he was stopped in his tracks.

Jin could see that the two of them were clearly connected. Namjoon began moving, his hips drawing back before sliding back in teasingly slow.

Namjoon braced his hands either side of Jin's head as he guided one of Jin's legs up and over his broad shoulder.

Namjoon clutched Jin's thighs, his fingers were gripping on to the soft flesh as he sped up just a little.

A moan slipped past Jin's lips as Namjoon felt himself getting harder, something he didn't think was possible as the moment he first saw Jin squirming in pleasure he had already gotten hard enough.

Namjoon groaned as Jin released his arms from around his neck to clutch on to the bed sheets around them.

Namjoon hoisted Jin's other thigh up on to his shoulder as he sped up, his hips gliding with ease in and out of Jin as Jin's toes curled from the pleasure.

"J-Joonie." Jin moaned as his back arched of the sheets. Namjoon dropped his head, brown locks clinging to his forehead as his chest rose and fell in excited pants.

He stirred his hips, circling his thrusts as Jin felt a spark of pleasure ignite in his stomach. Namjoon lowered his upper body, his thighs spreading against the sheets to anchor himself at a better angle to thrust deeper inside of Jin. His stomach tightened, his heart raced as each moan reached his ears.

Namjoon's tip brushed up against Jin's prostate as Jin's legs involuntarily widened, no longer supported by Namjoon's shoulders but parted seductively either side of the bed.

Jin was overwhelmed with the pleasure he was feeling. His body had become hot, a tingling, numbing sensation was rolling over his toes and slowly working it's way up to his core. Soon his entire body was enveloped in this sensation, his whole body felt like it was on fire and every time Namjoon would even so much as graze or brush his skin with his hands he would ache with pleasure as another moan echoed past his bitten lips.

"Joon-ah." Jin moaned as he buried his head into the pillow beside him. Namjoon splayed his fingers out across Jin's hip, the touch burning Jin and leaving him with goosebumps all over his body.

Just when Jin thought he could feel no more pleasure, that his body wouldn't be able to take any more of it, Namjoon reached between there sweaty bodies and grasped Jin's member, offering more pleasure as his hand slid up and down it's base.

Jin flung his head back, hips jerking forward as his body lit up with pleasure. He cried out, calling out for Namjoon as his hands clutched on to the pillow, teeth clenching together when he finally erupted in pleasure.

Just seconds after Jin, Namjoon reached his max as he thrust deeply inside of Jin, quickly pulling out as his liquid spilled over Jin's stomach.

Namjoon panted, their heavy breathing mixed together, he glanced down at the messy boy below him all red and flustered.

"Sorry." Namjoon panted as he grabbed the unused towel off the floor and wiped Jin's stomach.

Jin chuckled playfully as he grasped the back of Namjoon's head and yanked him harshly towards him, slamming his lips against Namjoon's.

Namjoon grinned, chuckling as he ran his fingers up and down Jin's waist.

"Does this mean round 2?"