chapter=8 Excuse me Sir, Am only a maid(edited)

The road may seem dark but put your trust in Allah and keep walking for HE is the best planner...

The moment we realize everything happens by the will of Allah our worries fade away.

Zainab:

I felt so out of place and uncomfortable , I just asked him a simple question but I did one mistake since he took so long to answer a simple question.

I glanced up but couldn't figure him, my eyes were halfway to his face and I realized my mistake and gazed down, immediately. It was so wrong of me and I knew he was staring back at me, I cleaned everything since he didn't want to answer my question. Fine, I won't bother! Let them wait, I just did my work the way I had done before he came.

Once I completed cleaning everything I thought of asking him again.

"I asked you a question, "I told him looking down but still there was silence as if I was talking to the four walls. ..damn him and his silence.

There was a soft knock on the door and I was so glad, whoever was at the door removed us from the awkward situation as I was feeling uncomfortable. I wasn't used to talking to a guy alone.

Someone cleared his throat and I picked up my things immediately I still had a lot to do.

"Where were you damnit? we just told you to call him and it took you that long," voice was grumpy and he sounded annoyed just because I took long.

Oh no! He caught me with his son! What will I even tell him? That I didn't know who was Zahid?

"Mhhh sorry..," I apologised and turned to see who it was but before I could turn I heard laughter echoed in the room. I turned and the guy was laughing clutching his stomach and when I turned it was uncle chef I sighed in relief...

Ya Allah I was saved again, they pranked me these two ahhh.

"Although your face was covered but your reaction was worth watching," he said while giving a hi5 to uncle Raza(chef)and both started laughing. I looked away and smiled, these people were crazy who even imitates the sound of that evil uncle and aunt of mine.

"By the way uncle Raza(chef)have you seen Zahid, she came to call him as he was called downstairs," the guy whose their son spoke in a teasing tone and I knew something was up on their sleeves or they were they making fun of me again?

I looked at uncle chef pleading with my eyes so he would tell me where Zahid was! so I could go and continue my work to Rehmat's room then downstairs. Today for sure after working a lot, I will get very good sleep since whenever I get extremely exhausted I get good sleep.

They both burst out laughing they were taking advantage of my quietness...chef was supporting him today, fine then I will find out myself.

That day when uncle was telling me about names of these people I should have allowed him...now suffer the consequences...Zainab...

"Hurry up your mum is waiting, "the uncle told the evil aunts son and he said he will be downstairs. I shrugged my shoulders and when I was about to leave after uncle the guy ointed towards his bed which I had forgotten to set while I was setting, I heard his smooth voice.

"By the way I am Zahid," he replied my earlier question and my eyes widened oh no!! I just embarrassed myself in front of him and he must have thought I was dumb... ya Allah, but I don't care whatever he thinks but I think he's goodhearted and different from others.

That's too early don't judge you never know since they are all one family

So their son's name is Zahid. Wow, Zahid so we have same initials Z..ya Allah Zainab what's wrong with you? Stop thinking such crazy, nonsense and for forbidden thoughts