Chapter 31: A crazy idea!

Toothless p.o.v

'Oh Odin, forgive me for I have sinned'

Fear spread throughout my whole entire body. She knew I was here. She knew that all of us were here. This is bad. Please no.

"Thank you Nerezzi for the food you have brought me. Consider your punishment no more, my son."

My body started to lose all feeling and I felt compelled to her word. I couldn't answer back to her, all the profanities I wanted to shout stuck in my throat.

I listened to her speak. Her voice echoing inside my head. Nothing else just her voice. I turned to the left where her voice was coming from. Then it changed direction, to the right. Her voice echoed and soon I could hear other dragons, not only in my head but all around me.

I didn't even realize that Stoick, I learned his name, had notice and change direction when I did.

I led them right to her.

The fog started to dissipate and the silhouette of an island appeared. The nest to be exact. I could hear her voice outside my head and all around me. The haunting whispers kept going.

Suddenly I felt a jerk as my body launched but didn't get the chance to move since I was restrained. Shaking my head to rid of her control, I realised we were on the island. My eyes widened and I started to pull and struggle hoping that I could get out.

Stoick jumped off of the boat and the others followed. When they landed all the other dragons quieted.

"She knows" I thought timidly

*********

Hicca's pov

I made it to the arena, hiccup behind me. I looked inside at the gates and took a deep breath. I glanced at Hiccup.

"So.......which one should we start with?" I asked. Hiccup opened his mouth to talk but was cut off.

"If you're planning to get eaten, I'd go with the gronckle" my eyes widened and we look back. Astrid stood there smirking with the rest of the teens behind her. I blinked.

'What the hell are they doing here?'

Tuffnut then pushed passed the others and walked towards us. I took a step back as his face was close to ours.

"You were wise to seek help from the world's deadliest weapon" I looked at him confused and he so did hiccup. "It's me"

Snotlout then pushed Tuffnut away and stared at us excitedly. Why? I have no idea. I mean who would be happy to walk to their own death since this could possibly our last day on earth.

"I love this plan!"

"But we dont-" my brother and I started together but then ruffnut pushed Snotlout away and started talking.

"You're crazy" she then leaned further to Hiccup. "I like that"

Astrid rolled her eyes and grabbed the horn from ruffnut's helmet and stared at us in anticipation.

"So what is the plan?"

Hiccup and I grinned at each other. Gathering everyone close to us we explained the giant dragon situation and the village being in over their heads. We told them we needed as much help as we could and to stay at the side of the side of the arena.

"Dont move no matter what until we tell you to" Hiccup said. After they agreed, I decided to go first and get the gronckle.

I knocked lightly on her door and whispered a hello. I listened closely. There was stirring and soft grunts.