122

———

"You're a bitch."

Jungkook looked up from his candy packet and raised his eyebrow at Jimin who sat in front of him on his bed, "Just because I don't want to share my candy?"

"Yeah. You're a bitch."

"Yeah, well, you're a whiny bitch."

"You're a petty bitch."

"Look who's talking."

"Guys," Taehyung sighs as he sits against the wall, drawing in his notebook, "can we just all agree that you two are both bitches and move on?"

"Excuse me," Jimin turns to look at Taehyung, "I am not a bitch."

"No, you're my bitch," Jungkook smirks then yelps when Jimin reaches for his skittles.

Taehyung sighs again, sweeping away the eraser shavings. "You guys are both clearly my bitches."

Jungkook pauses, pushing Jimin's hand away, "Uhh, I think not."

Jimin nods, "Same. If anything you guys—"

"Nah."

"Nope."

Jimin scowls.

"You guys are my bitches because I top," Jungkook proudly states, popping another skittle in his mouth.

Jimin looks over at Taehyung who's face starts to light up. Jimin jumps over, slapping his hand down on Taehyung's mouth.

"He has nothing to say!" Jimin yells, making Jungkook chew in confusion.

Taehyung bites Jimin's hand making him yelp and pull his hand away. Taehyung smiles and tells Jungkook, "I topped Jimin!"

Jimin groans and falls back on the bed as Jungkook loudly gasps.

"Wha-when-wait, what!?"

Taehyung giggles and continues to shade in his sketch, "Like, two days ago."

Jungkook pauses and suddenly cussed loud, grabbing Jimin's pillow and accidentally hitting Jimin with it, "Stupid fucking Jin!"

Jimin lays there stunned, his hair blown back from the hit. "Is this what death feels like?"

Jungkook looks over and chuckles, "I'm sorry, baby."

Jimin groans and sits up, "My nose." His hand goes up to his hit nose.

Jungkook brings Jimin's face towards his and squishes his cheeks together as he kisses Jimin's nose, then his lips.

"Better?"

"No. My ass hurts now." Jimin says, smirking at Jungkook.

"Been there, done that," Taehyung sings from behind them.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he made a loud crying sound, "I missed that!? I missed that? Because of Jin? I missed Taehyung topping because of stupid motherfucking Suckjin stupid lookin ass—"

———

Yoongi patiently stood in line at the small convenience store with his hands full of cheap ramen.

There was only two other people ahead of him, but the first person was taking their sweet time.

After about ten minutes, Yoongi was finally walking out of the store and heading towards his place. On his way, he passed by a place with a large window and inside Yoongi saw someone dancing.

Yoongi stopped and watched as the persons body popped and moved sharply around the room. Yoongi tilted his head as he watched, but suddenly the person turned and their eyes met his.

Of. fucking. course.

Hoseok stopped and smiled, waving for him to come inside. Yoongi shook his head but then Hoseok ran out the room.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and decided to just leave, but the door from the building bust open and Hoseok ran out, almost stumbling into Yoongi.

"Oh, sorry," Hoseok said, his voice breathy, "don't want to squish you."

Yoongi leaned back some since Hoseok was very close to his face, "Uhh, personal space."

Hoseok laughed and scooted back, his sweaty hair sticking to his forehead, "Yoongi. I'm surprised to see you here."

Yoongi just nods and awkwardly hugs his store bag closer. Hoseok was stupidly taller than him, and Yoongi isn't use to feeling so small. I mean, when he's next to Junkook he doesn't feel small because Jungkook knows that Yoongi could do damage, but to Hoseok, Yoongi was just grumpy.

"I'm just...walking home," Yoongi says, holding his crinkling bag up to show why he was out.

Hoseok nodded, "Would you like to come inside? I can show you my new dance."

Yoongi scratches the back of his head, "Are you a dance teacher or something?"

Hoseok smiles brightly because Yoongi actually asked something about him, "Yeah! I teach Jimin."

Yoongi nods, "Oh. Umm, cool."

Hoseok laughs at Yoongi's awkwardness and grabs his arm, "Come on. We can hang out."

"Hang out?"

"Yeah," Hoseok says as he starts to drag him inside.

Yoongi follows hesitantly.

Why was he going along with this guy again? This guy puked on him and then annoyed the hell out of him. Not to mention he made Yoongi nervous.

Yoongi needed to get home and cook dinner, but instead he let himself get dragged inside.

———

I like sope