2

———

———

Jungkook chuckled at the boy's response, oddly respecting it.

"Well, I'm not going to say," Jungkook claims, walking over to the pier and plopping down, leaving the other two boys to look after him.

Taehyung shakes his head, "I'm not either."

Jimin sighs and goes over to Jungkook sitting next to him, "Okay, I'll tell."

Taehyung slowly walked over and quietly sat beside the other two. Taehyung felt like he wasn't really wanted or belonged with the two boys. Jimin was very popular at school, and Taehyung knew about Jungkook. He was a loner that always got in trouble. And Taehyung, well, he was just a nobody.

"So, my parents are trying to set me up with some rich chick, saying she will be my future wife or some shit," Jimin says, running his hand through his hair again.

"You don't like her?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know her. Don't care to know her. She wasn't anything special," Jimin shrugs.

"So she was ugly?" Jungkook asks.

"Sure." Jimin replies.

Taehyung sighs, "She's why you are out here?" He questions him.

He shakes his head, his blonde hair moving perfectly as it shined in the moon light, "No my parents."

Jungkook gags, "Ew parents."

"What? You an orphan?" Jimin asks, turning his body to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook leans back on his elbows, "No, but my dad left and it's just my mom who can barely keep a job."

Jimin makes a sound of agreement and Jungkook leans over to look at the quiet boy that is staring at the water below them, "So, what about your parents, little guy?"

Taehyung looks up, "Uhh, I said I don't want to share anything."

At least their parents don't hit them.

"Oh, come on. You know my name and I don't even know who you are," Jimin says, nudging Taehyung's shoulder.

"I only know you from school," Taehyung mumbles, playing with his fingers.

He knew once he said that then he would start to be treated how everyone treats him at school. Like a toy.

"You go to my school?" Jimin asks.

"I do too," Jungkook speaks up, making Jimin widen his eyes in shock.

"What's your names?" Jimin asks.

"Jungkook."

"Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin gasps.

"The one."