52

———

  Jungkook sighed as he lounged in Jimin's large bed, watching his two boyfriends converse as they get ready for bed. Jungkook was so blissful to finally be able to spend the night with the people he liked. It amused him to watch them do their nightly routine. It's something Jungkook always misses out on.

Jungkook usually sleeps only in his boxers, but he doesn't think Taehyung could take the nudity as well as Jimin could, so he spared Tae's cheeks from burning and kept his shirt on.

Jimin crawled into bed, laying by the edge where the bedside table is. He has wiped off the little eyeshadow he puts on, his bare face making Jungkook secretly fond.

Taehyung then jumps into the middle of them, tucking his lower half into the covers quickly since he was in his short night shorts, and he didn't want to expose his body to Jungkook quiet yet since it took a while for him to get comfortable around Jimin.

"I love your bed, Jimin. The three of us fit on it perfectly," Jungkook mutters as he lays on his back.

"I know. I wanted my bed to be so big for all the orgies."

Jungkook lifted up and gave him a look, "The hell?"

Taehyung giggles and snuggles deeper inside the covers so only his head shows, "Jimin likes to make unfunny jokes sometimes," he tells Jungkook. Jungkook laughs when he catches the betrayal on Jimin's face.

"Excuse me, baby boy," Jimin says, "I in fact make good jokes. You are just too innocent to understand."

Taehyung hides his pink cheeks, "I don't have to understand to know it's a bad joke."

Jimin attacks Taehyung's waist, making Taehyung start to laugh loudly as Jimin tickles him. Taehyung thrashes around, trying to push Jimin away from him.

"S-stop!" He laughs, his laugh turning into screeches.

Jungkook chuckles and stops Jimin, "He's going to start screaming if you don't stop."

Taehyung pants as he tries to catch his breath. He looks up at his two boyfriends, "That wasn't fun."

Jimin smirks and leans down, kissing his pouty lips.

Jungkook watches, but this time he isn't jealous. He knows that he could kiss them anytime he wanted. He just wanted to wait until it's perfect. Now he can enjoy watching the boys he like kiss.

Taehyung pushes Jimin back when he starts to deepen the kiss, "Chim, it's time for bed."

Jungkook notices that Jimin looks slightly sad, but he guesses it's just because he's horny.

The three boys finally get settled into bed, Taehyung finding both of their hands in the dark, and intertwining their fingers.

It was the second best night sleep they've had.

———

There was a school assembly today. Everyone was being sent into the auditorium to hear a motivational speaker.

Jimin was looking over the crowd, in hopes of finding his boyfriends. It didn't take long to find Jungkook since he was so tall, making his way over to Taehyung who looked lost.

Jimin started to make his way through the crowd, but people were not really responding his is polite approaches.

Jimin decided that he wouldn't tolerate this. He huffed, elbowing people as he walked through, "Move, I'm gay!"

People complained as he made his way through the crowd. Jimin didn't even care that he just basically came out to those few people.

He finally found his friends and walked over, "People seriously need to learn how to move," Jimin complains when he comes up next to them.

Taehyung smiled when he sees his other boyfriend. Taehyung was holding on to Jungkook's pinky so he didn't get swept away by the crowd, and Jimin wanted to coo at it.

"Should we find seats?" Jungkook asked, looking around for open spaces.

The three moved towards a row with a few seats left, all sliding in. Taehyung was at in the middle of the two, like always. He found comfort being in the middle. He felt as if Jimin and Jungkook kept him safe. It's sounds silly, but that's what Taehyung thought.

Jimin was sat on the end, frowning as people bumped his shoulder as they walked by. Taehyung peeked over, "Would you want to trade with me, Chim?"

Jimin gave Tae a small smile, "No, baby. You're so sweet though."

Taehyung smiles back.

Jungook's pinky was still being held by Taehyung, but he really didn't mind. He found it adorable. He took in his surrounding, frowning when he saw Yoongi sitting next to the guy who beat Taehyung to a pulp. That couldn't be good.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" Taehyung asks when he sees his frown.

Jungkook shakes his head, "Nothing, lovely."

Taehyung preens at the pet name and thinks back to his dream. Maybe it wasn't a dream, but the future. Ohh, how cool would that be. That means Taehyung could predict things! Taehyung got excited.

"Ugh, bitchass school," Jimin mumbles as students decided to stop and talk, right up in jimin's personal bubble.

"I heard he was gay," some girl claimed. Jimin sighed, they stopped to fucking gossip.

"Shh, he's right behind you, dumbass."

That got Jimin's attention. Jimin looked over at the girls who blushed and scurried away.

That's one way to get rid of them.

Jimin now has a big problem. How on earth do people know he's gay?

———

MORNING

THIS WAS A LITTLE FILLER NOTHING SPECIAL BUT I HOPE U LIKED IT