92

———

Taehyung felt like he was getting better. He wasn't thinking about what happened to him every second and he could breathe. He could smile.

It was a nice morning. He woke up knowing that things with his boyfriends and his friend were good. He got ready with a smile when his boyfriends decided to bicker about who had better thighs. Of course they continued to ask Taehyung who really couldn't answer because it was impossible to answer. Both boys had killer thighs.

They arrived at school and Jungkook was whispering things in Jimin's ear that was making him giggle. Taehyung was walking in front of them, just about to turn around when he spots something.

He stops his his tracks and his heart starts to accelerate as his throat closes up. Across the hall he sees Ralph. Glaring at some kids who were in his way.

Taehyung's whole body started to shut down and is legs gave out, but luckily Jungkook was behind him and caught him before he could hit the ground. Jimin was confused until he looked to see what Taehyung was looking at and his fist clenched. He started to advance forward but, a hand grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

"We need to get out of here," Jungkook hissed in Jimin's ear as Taehyung started to cry, people looking over oddly. All Taehyung could think about is his voice and his grip on his arms. It was terrifying.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up bridal style and carried him out the school as he cried into his neck, Jimin following behind and giving people looks that watched the scene.

Jungkook opened the back door of Jimin's car and sat in the backseat since there was more room. Taehyung was still crying, holding tight on to Jungkook's neck.

Jimin sat next to them, "Baby?" He asks as he rubs his back.

"H-he's going to get me," Taehyung whimpered as he let out another cry.

"No, baby," Jungkook says, "he will never get to you with us around. Never fucking ever."

Taehyung just shakily breathes and hold tight on to Jungkook's neck, "I-I-I can't go back."

Jungkook nods and Jimin crawls over to start the car, "You don't have to, love."

Jimin quickly drives home and they get Taehyung inside. Taehyung instantly sinks into bed, not speaking.

After a while Jungkook said he would go get them some food for lunch.

"Baby?" Jimin asks, looking down at Taehyung who was hiding under the covers.

Jimin pulls the covers back and looks at Taehyung's downcasted face. Jimin sighed and laid down beside him, "Baby? Jungkook is getting us lunch."

Taehyung meets Jimin's eyes, "Jungkook?"

"Yes, baby."

"I miss him," Taehyung whispers.

Jimin smiles softly and moves Taehyung's hair, "He's no leaving you, baby."

Taehyung nods, "You won't either?"

Jimin shakes his head, "I will never leave you."

Taehyung nods and blinks his watering eyes, "I-I was getting better, b-but not anymore."

Jimin scoots closer and gets under the covers with Taehyung, touching Taehyung's nose with his and crossing his eyes, "You're right. You don't look better from this angle."

Taehyung lets out a little giggle at Jimin's silliness making Jimin smile as well, "Chim, you're so weird."

Jimin just shrugs and leans in, kissing Taehyung's cheek, "You're so strong."

Taehyung blinks and tears up, "Really?"

Jimin snakes his arm around Taehyung's waist and brings him closer, "Strongest person I know."

"Stronger than Kookie?"

Jimin chuckles and nods, "Definitely stronger than Kookie."

Taehyung just sniffles a giggle, "You think I could beat him in arm wrestle?"

Jimin nods, "Heck yeah. That boy is as weak as a plastic bag!"

Taehyung giggles and nuzzles his face in Jimins chest, "I love you, chim chim."

Jimin smiles and kisses his head, "I love you more, baby boy."

———

Jungkook comes back with a bag of burgers, seeing Taehyung sleeping on Jimins chest. Jungkook hopefully raises his eyebrows when Jimin smiles at him.

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah," Jimin says, putting his hand out for his burger, "he's just scared."

Jungkook takes his own burger out, "I don't blame him. Poor baby."

Jimin hums and takes a bite out of his juicy burger, "I want to hurt Ralph so bad. He is the cause of all of this!"

"So is the rapist."

"Yeah, well," Jimin shrugged, "Yoongi got rid of him for us."

Jungkook nods, "Yeah. I'm actually glad he killed him because—"

"Yoongi killed someone?"

Jimin and Jungkook froze when Taehyung lifted up and looked at them with wide eyes.

Oh fuck.

———

BROOOO