110

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ON MY PICS ARE SO CUTE I CRI. THANK U GUYS SO MUCH❤️💜💖❤️💙💚 feel my love
(Did you like my doggos?)

The the scenes are backwards

———

After school, Yoongi went to the studio to meet up with Namjoon. He gave Taehyung the key to the RV and then asked Jimin for a ride, ignoring Jimin's teasing smile. He hated to ask favors, mostly from Jimin.

Yoongi made his way up to the studio floor and was surprised to see a guy already talking to Namjoon.

"Have you guys went on a date?" The guy who had his back to Yoongi asks. He had a dark red hair, and he was blocking Namjoon's view.

"I've been too scared to ask. I mean, after the party—"

"The party," Hoseok groans, "most embarrassing night of my life. Taehyung saw me naked and scared!"

"What the fuck?" Yoongi asks when he hears what happened, making the unknown guy jump and spin around.

Yoongi immediately recognized the guy, "Hey, you puked on me!"

Namjoon snorted, "Hoseok, you actually puked on someone?"

Hoseok frowned, "Well, I was drunk and I ate too many cheeseballs."

Yoongi walked inside the room more, "Of course you did," he mutters and puts his journal next to Namjoon who picked it up.

Hoseok tilts his head and crosses his arms, "I don't remember you. Only barely... wait were you the one that punched me?"

Yoongi pauses but then smirks.

Namjoon ignores what Hoseok said. "This is Yoongi and Yoongi that's Hoseok," Namjoon speaks up as he swivels in his chair to face them, "and he is talent."

"Don't you mean have talent?" Yoongi asks.

"No. You are talent."

"I thought you liked Jin?"

Namjoon glares at Hoseok when Yoongi snorts, "Jungkook's brother?"

Namjoon shrugs, "He's attractive."

"Ehh, I've seen better," Yoongi shrugs.

Hoseok smirks and sits on the couch, "Are talking about me?"

Yoongi looks over and raises his eyebrow. He looked Hoseok over. He was pretty attractive. Nice body. Nice face. Nice smirk.

"Sure."

Hoseok smiles widely.

Nice smile.

Yoongi awkwardly clears his throat and looks over at Namjoon, "Are you going to make a music video for your songs?"

Namjoon glances up and shrugs, "Already on YouTube."

"The reason he doesn't get views is because he won't let anyone help," Hoseok speaks up. Hoseok sits up and looks at Yoongi, "he could totally be huge."

Yoongi nods and looks over at Namjoon who was scowling.

"I get why you wouldn't want help, but it's better than staying at the bottom."

"I can climb up myself."

Hoseok loudly groans and stands up, going over to stand behind Namjoon's chair, "Climbing without gear is just going to make you fail! Let me help, please!" Hoseok says, whining childishly.

Namjoon turns and gives Hoseok a weird look, "Since when did you become intelligent?"

Hoseok scoffs offendedly, "I've always been intelligent!"

Namjoon gives him a knowing look.

"Yeah, you're right. I found one of your motivational books."

Yoongi looks away as he slightly smiles.

———

Jungkook forgot about Lara until it was the period before lunch. She planted herself in the seat next to his and tapped his shoulder to get his attention when he was zoned out.

"Hello," she whispers.

Jungkook gives her a head nod, "Hey."

She just smiles and lets him zone back out. She studied his face all period, not even remembering anything the teacher said.

Once the bell rang for lunch, Jungkook left the class pretty quick and headed for the stairs, relived when he saw Taehyung walking up to Jimin who was there first.

He was worried Taehyung wouldn't eat lunch with them anymore.

Once he got there he snapped his head when he felt a presence next to him. He looked over and saw Lara. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Wha—"

"I'm sorry," she blushes when she notices Tae and Jimin who were looking over at her, "I don't know anyone else, and I was wondering if I could eat lunch with you."

Jungkook's mouth was parted and he looked over at Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin raised his eyebrow, clearly wanting Jungkook to say no. Taehyung just gave a small smile.

"I'm Taehyung," he introduced himself to her, "I think there's room on the roof for all of us."

Lara smiles and Jungkook just tells her to follow them. They get on the roof and all sit down. Taehyung sighs and lets Jimin wrap his arm around him.

Taehyung gives him a small smile, pecking his lips. Jimin was a little shocked, "I thought—"

"We aren't broken up," Taehyung says, "I've said this."

Jimin just smiles down at him because he had a little sass in his tone. It was too cute.

Lara gives a small smile at the couple and looks over at Jungkook who was happily taking out their lunch.

Lara takes her own lunch out and starts to eat.

"I think Namjoon is trying to get with my brother," Jungkook suddenly says after he bites into his sandwich.

Taehyung chuckles, "I wouldn't be surprised."

"Joon is a hoe."

Jungkook laughs, "So is Jin. He made me walk to school today!"

"He said he would take you."

"Jimin, you know Jin doesn't have a car."

Jimin thought for a second before giggling, "My bad."

Taehyung smiles and reaches over for a bag of chips next to Jungkook, stopping when Jungkook grabs his arm, "What? Kisses for Jimin but none for me?"

Taehyung just rolls his eyes and leans in to kiss Jungkook, "You're so needy," Taehyung says as he scrunches his nose up cutely, making Jungkook peck his lips again.

Lara watches with wide eyes, "Are you guys...together? All of you?"

Jungkook looks over and nods, "Yeah."

She nods and puts on a fake smile.

Damn it. The only hot guy was taken. By two guys. There was no hope for her.

She sadly sighs.

———