53

———

"Hey, Yoongi."

Yoongi sighed in misery and looked up at the boy with the box smile, "Don't you hate me yet?"

"Nope! I want to be your friend!" Taehyung says as he sits next to the brooding male. Yoongi's face sours.

"Fuck off, please," Yoongi almost begs.

"Yoongi, I feel like you need to vent. I'm always here to help. You can talk to me if there is something going on at home—"

Yoongi couldn't stand this boys babbling. He was not going to let his feelings out to some strange boy who he knew nothing about and that got on his last nerve because he wouldn't leave him the fuck alone.

"Kid, I told the whole school that Jimin was gay. I hope he gets punched, and maybe they come after you when they find out that you are his boyfriend," Yoongi says, his eyes becoming narrow as he looks into Taehyung's widening eyes. He needed this boy to hate him and leave him alone.

Taehyung's face becomes gloomy, "Yoongi, why would you do that? He didn't want to come out to the school yet," Taehyung says, his voice becoming disappointed. Yoongi hates it. It felt like he just disappointed his mother.

"I hate all of you. That's why."

"That didn't give you the right," Taehyung gets up and looks down on Yoongi who gives him a blank stare, "and I really hope you find happiness so you don't have to ruin others. Please think about your actions," Taehyung says before he walks off.

Yoongi watches after him. Holy hell he hated this feeling. This was worse than getting in a physical fight. He couldn't really defend himself since he did it intentionally. Taehyung really knew how to rub him wrong.

Yoongi jumped up, running until he twisted Taehyung around. Taehyung's sadden eyes widen when he sees Yoongi.

"Listen, you don't get to make me feel bad, kid. I do what I have to do."

"No you don't."

"Don't try to tell me—"

Taehyung gently removes Yoongi's hand on his shoulder, "Yoongi, it's okay to feel bad. Can we please just talk? I'm tired of feeling bad after every run in with you. I promise I won't tell anyone."

Yoongi pauses, taking in a deep breath. This kid really hasn't left him alone. No matter how many times Yoongi hurts him, he always comes back. With a smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so horrible to just talk to him, no matter how annoying.

"Fine. This weekend, meet me at the park. Don't expect me to be kind to you, Chubs," Yoongi says, looking over Taehyung face when he smiles.

"Okay. You won't regret it, Yoongi."

"Whatever," Yoongi mutters as he turns and walks away. Perfect timing as well because just then the bell rings for school to end. He didn't not want to deal with Jimin and that big dude that claim Taehyung. Gosh, they really needed to back off of Yoongi because Yoongi wasn't hurting them for the sake of not making Taehyung cry and act like a scared child. He did not want to deal with that.

Yoongi sighs as he walks down the road, pulling out a cigarette. He frowns when he notices that he's almost out.

Shit, now he has to sell another ring.

———

"Jimin, get your face off the floor."

"The floor is cool and I'm hot."

Hoseok sighs as he looks down at Jimin who's cheek is pressed against the wood.

"It's only been an hour," Hoseok says, looking at the watch on his wrist.

"Yeah, but that was one of the hardest dances you ever made me learn," Jimin huffs, his face steaming.

"You didn't even learn it."

"Have I ever told you how much I hate you?" Jimin hums against the fooor.

Hoseok loud laugh echoes throughout the room and he poops down, looking into the mirror and fixing his sweaty hair, "No, because I know you love me more than you love Taehyung."

Jimin chuckles and finally sits up, moving his blond hair out of his face, "Yeah, actually I'm also with Jungkook."

Hoseok's eyebrows disappear up into his hairline, "The three of you?"

Jimin nods, laughing when Hoseok smirks, "What's the sex like?"

Jimin chuckles and shakes his head, "No sex."

"No sex?"

Jimin nods.

"So, you haven't figured out positions? Oh my. Teenagers," Hoseok sighs, shaking his head.

Jimin laughs, "What are you babbling about?"

Hoseok shrugs and checks his phone that bings on the chair beside him. He leans over, looking at his home screen. He smiles.

"Namjoon is on his way with food!"

Jimin smiles as well, "Awesome, I'm starving!"

"Of course you are."

"Are you calling me fat?"

———

Jungkook watches his mother come in, slightly stumbling in her heels. She closes the front door, looking around until her eyes meet Jungkook's.

"Where is Jin?"

Jungkook looks away to the television, "He's looking for a job."

Jungook's mom nods and starts to take her heels off. Jungkook could tell she was tipsy, "About time someone does," she mumbles.

Jungkook angrily clenched his jaw. He really wanted to say something, but he knew Jim would find out and bark at him. Jungkook ignored her as she continued to mumble about how no one cares about her.

"Mom, you need to take a shower. You might have the residue of the guy you sucked faces with."

His mom looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows, "How did...?"

"You're lipstick is all over your mouth. How does it feel going out more than your teenage son?"

"Jungkook, don't talk to me like that!"

Jungkook sighs, "I wish you wouldn't go out and drink all our money away," Jungkook says as he stands.

Jungkook's mom starts to tear up, "I'm sorry! Just don't leave, okay?"

Jungkook didn't understand her. He didn't know if he needed yell at her or comfort her. He hated but loved her and he really was getting tired of the mood swings.

"Try to be a better mom and I won't."

He walks out the room, ignoring her cries.

———

Sup

Throw back to original writing format lmao three pov's. So did you like this chapter?