77

———

Taehyung is sad.

He can't even come up with other words to describe the state he's in. He feels like sad is an understatement. He's so angry. Livid at the fact that he let himself break.

He remembers Jungkook praising him some time ago about how strong he was that he endured all of that shit, yet he stayed happy and free.

But Taehyung couldn't do it anymore.

He couldn't stand to see Jungkook's face, knowing that he disappointed him. He couldn't be strong and put this in the past like the others. He was violated in so many ways, his body didn't feel like his anymore.

His face hurt, but it's not like it's a new feeling. His lower half has an ache that is slowly fading, but Taehyung could never forget what happened.

Taehyung remembers waking up, Jimin and Jungkook crying over him as they bathed him in Jimin's tub. Taehyung was so scared, not knowing what happened after Yoongi came.

He didn't like being touched. Every time someone touched him he thought about that guy pinning him down. Both of them pinned him down so he couldn't move. Their touch was burned on his skin.

He still had bruises on his arms, thighs, and hips from them griping him and squeezing him so he wouldn't move.

Taehyung could feel the fear creeping up again. The fear that he couldn't escape.

Taehyung hid himself under the covers, just to cry by himself. Jimin and Jungkook were outside his door for the fourth day. He could hear them talking. He always could.

He then heard a third voice, a voice that calmed him down after the incident and the voice that gives him ease now. Yoongi.

Taehyung crawled out of bed and gasped at the pain, but force himself to go over to the door, sitting down and putting his ear against it, like he has been doing for the last three days.

"Yoongi," Jimin voice could be heard, "what are you whispering? We deserve to know."

"Fuck off, Jimin. You need sleep. You look like shit," Yoongi's voice coldly replies, "go away."

"Yoongi," Jungkook's voice is louder than theirs, "please try to help him at least," he says.

Suddenly its silent until Taehyung hears the familiar whisper, "Taehyung."

Taehyung sighs and presses his ear harder on the door.

"I'm trying to look out for them for you, but they are stubborn," Yoongi whispers, "they care so much."

Taehyung's eyes prickle and he sniffles, but continues to listen.

"I care too," Yoongi says, "I care so much, Kid. I need to know that you hear me and that you are okay."

Taehyung swallows as he slowly and shakily reaches his fist up, tapping the door so Yoongi knows he's there.

Taehyung could hear Yoongi sigh in relief.

"I hope you're okay," Yoongi whispers, "you're the strongest person I know."

Taehyung's tears silently fall down his cheeks and he sniffles, Yoongi most likely hearing it.

Suddenly Taehyung sees pale fingers slide under the door. Yoongi's skinny fingers wiggle, "Taehyung," Yoongi whispers, his voice thick. Taehyung could tell he he wanted something. He wanted Taehyung to respond.

Taehyung slowly reaches down and lets his shaky fingers touch his. Yoongi gasps and he hooks his fingers with Taehyung's. Yoongi's fingers were colder than his, and it felt refreshing. It was silent for a few seconds, just Taehyung's heavy breathing.

"I trust you too," Yoongi suddenly whispers.

Taehyung just cries.

———

Yoongi left some time ago, and Taehyung was laying back in his bed, staring at the closed curtains. The sun wasn't shining in as much as earlier and Taehyung assumes in was nearing night time.

Suddenly there was a knock and his door was opening. Jimin comes in with a plate of food.

"Baby?"

Taehyung glances up at Jimin. Jimin looked so worried. Taehyung hates to worry him, but seeing him made him even more upset. He felt so bad he couldn't be the person Jimin wanted him to be.

"I brought you some food."

Jimin sets down a plate of pasta. Taehyung thought back to the time he came over to eat because he was starving at home.

Taehyung would love to tell his
past self to just run. Run away from this shit town where men get away with crimes that will destroy people's lives.

"I'm not hungry," Taehyung mumbles.

Jimin bends down so he's face to face with Taehyung. Taehyung takes in his dark circles and tired eyes, "Please, Taehyung. I need you to survive this."

Taehyung takes in a shaky breath.

He didn't want to survive this.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung whispers, closing his eyes as his lips wobble.

Jimin wanted to reach out and touch him, but he knew Taehyung didn't want that. He knew that Taehyung didn't even want him there.

Taehyung didn't want him.

Jimin stood up, swallowing the lump in his throat, "I will do anything for you, Taehyung. Remember that."

Jimin leaves the room.

Taehyung opens his eyes and looks at the door that closed behind Jimin.

"Can you make this feeling go away?" Taehyung mutters to the four walls.

And once again, he was alone.

———

Hey guys, I'm going on a vacation starting tomorrow so I don't know if I will update much. I will try to update as much as I can today and tonight, but I can't promise much.

What's your thoughts on this chapter?