90

———

Taehyung groaned when he felt kisses being placed on his forehead repeatedly. He opened his eyes, but only saw a naked chest. Taehyung took in a deep breath and recognizing the scent to be Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung mumbled, looking up when Jungkook pulls back.

Jungkook just moved Taehyung's hair out of his face, "I just love you so fucking much," he whispers, cupping Taehyung's chin and pecking his nose.

Taehyung smiles sweetly and tiredly blinks up at him, "I love you too," he says, cutely yawning, "can I get a cuddle?"

Jungkook smiles and swiftly picks Taehyung up and brings him on top of himself, making Taehyung giggling into his neck, wrapping his legs around Jungkook.

"You're such a cute little baby boy," Jungkook groans as he hugs Taehyung tighter to him because he was just too fucking adorable.

Taehyung giggles and he lifts up, squeaking when fingers lift him off of Jungkook and throw him back down on the bed. Taehyung looks up at Jimin who smiles down at him widely, his eyes turning into crescents and his blonde hair falling in his face.

Taehyung reached up and moved Jimin's hair back, "Chim, you need to dye your roots!"

Jimin looked over at Jungkook who was watching the two fondly, "Comes back for a day and is already picking out things I need to fix."

Taehyung hides his face and rolls away, falling on the floor. Jimin gasps and looks over the edge but Taehyung is already crawling away and into the closet to change for school.

Jimin smiles and looks over at Jungkook, "He seems better," he says.

Jungkook nods, "He does. But there are still problems. I'm still pissed about Yoongi also."

Jimin sighs and gets off the bed, "Don't to anything irrational, honey. We don't need that."

Jungkook smirks and sits up, "You're such wife material. Honey?"

Jimin chuckles and shrugs, "Trying out new things."

"Call me daddy."

"Nah, you're more like papi," Jimin says, making Jungkook laugh and grab Jimin's hand, pulling him on top of him.

Jungkook brings Jimin's lips closer and attacks them, Jimin complying and moving their lips together. They go on for a while and Taehyung walks out, watching them give affection.

Taehyung goes over and picks his backpack up, fixing his sweater and letting the two make out.

Jungkook finally pulls away and sees Taehyung happily watching them as he sits at Jimin's desk.

Jungkook stops Jimim's advances, "We need to get ready for school," he says, feeling a little bad that Taehyung couldn't join in.

Jimin nods and gives Taehyung a wink before he goes into his large closet.

Jungkook gets out of bed, only in his boxers, and puts on a shirt that was sitting on the desk behind Taehyung. Taehyung looks over Jungkook's chest before it disappears under the shirt.

Taehyung's eyes drift to his muscular thighs and he kinda lets his mouth hang open as he stares.

"Love, you're staring," Jungkook chuckles as he grabs his jeans.

"I really like your thighs," Taehyung whispers, blushing when he realizes what he said.

Jungkook laughs, "Thanks. I really like your legs."

Taehyung stretches them out and looks down at them in his skinny jeans, "Why?"

Jungkook buckles his belt just as Jimin walks out and stands by the two, "Because they have a nice shape. And they have a sexy look when they are exposed," Jungkook huffs, adjusting himself when he imagines Taehyung with his legs open and two dicks inside of him from when they did double penetration.

Jimin snorts at Jungkook's clear problem, "What did I walk into?"

———

They all got into the car and Jungkook had a large bulge in his jeans that was very obvious.

Jungkook complained about it the whole drive to school and once they parked Jimin turned to him in the backseat, "Do you want me to give you head?"

Taehyung gasps and looks back at Jungkook who just nodded with his mouth open in shock.

Jimin crawled to the backseat, glad he had tinted windows. Taehyung watched as Jungkook started to undo his pants. Taehyung started to get an uneasy feeling and started to fumble with the door handle as Jungkook pulled his hardening dick out of boxers.

"I-I can't miss class," Taehyung says as he quickly stumbles out the car, his heart beating fast.

Jimin watched Taehyung run to the school building with concern. Jungkook was about to pull up his pants because he didn't want him to be in school alone knowing Ralph is around, but stopped when they saw Yoongi jogging to catch up with him.

Jimin turned and bent down to take Jungkook into him mouth making Jungkook groan.

"Fuck," he moaned, "Yoongi better not make any moves on Taehyung."

Jimin hummed, hollowing his cheeks and making Jungkook start pant, running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

Fuck, this was some good head.

———

Taehyung wasn't feeling good at the fact that he was scared of anything sexual. He felt uneasy even though he wants to see it. He wants to be active, but he's terrified of being touched.

Taehyung jumped when he felt his back being touched, whipping around but relaxing when he sees Yoongi who looked at him in concern.

"Kid, what's wrong?"

Taehyung shook his head and wrapped his arms around Yoongi. Yoongi hugged him back, "Taehyung, what's wrong?"

"I hate this," Taehyung sighs, "I get to scared to watch my boyfriends be sexually active. Why am I scared?"

Yoongi just nods, "Well, you were sexually abused. It's almost like a trigger maybe?"

"I wouldn't call it a trigger," Taehyung says as he pulls back, "I don't know."

Yoongi just gives him a small smile, "It's okay to not know."

"Good. Because I don't."

Yoongi chuckled and linked his arms with him, "It takes time, kid," he says as Yoongi walks Taehyung to class.

"I guess," Taehyung sighs.

They walk a little further before Yoongi asks, "Where are your two boyfriends anyway?"

"Jungkook's getting a blowjob."

"Why do I ask?"

———

I hope you guys liked this. What are your thoughts on Taehyung? Yoongi? The other horny idiots?