104

———

Taehyung had to force himself to get up so he didn't miss lunch because his boyfriends would freak if he didn't show. Taehyung was still shaking as he grabbed the page that Ralph wrote on that laid next to him on the floor.

Taehyung started to tear up again when he looked down at the address. God, he was so stupid. Why did he do that? Why did he do this to himself? He didn't want this! He didn't! But Taehyung couldn't let Yoongi get get in trouble. He couldn't let Yoongi get taken away from him.

It's was selfish but at the same time it wasn't at all. Taehyung hates himself so much.

Taehyung crumbles the paper and stuff it into his jacket pocket, trying to walk but his legs were weak. He couldn't believe he let this happen to him. Why the fuck did he let this happen? What is wrong with him? Is he too sexual? Is he too gay? Flamboyant? Is he begging for it? Why does this keep happening!?

He'd rather get beat by his dad.

Taehyung coughed when he remembered what Ralph did. Put his finger in his mouth. Taehyung spit out what he could, not caring he was in the library. He was so disgusted. In himself and Ralph.

Taehyung finally was able to walk again but he didn't want to go and see his boyfriends to pretend everything was alright. He didn't. He wanted to be alone and hate himself. He couldn't handle being lovey. He couldn't act right now.

Taehyung slid back down and put his face in his hands. What was he going to do? He had to meet Ralph. He had to.

He had to get raped again. To protect Yoongi.

Taehyung sharply sucked in as he started to cry again.

He should have killed himself the other day.

He couldn't do it. He couldn't. He has been so fucking strong for so long, but for what? To get abused again? And again? And again? Forever?

How can he continue to be strong just to get knocked down over and over?

Taehyung couldn't do it. He couldn't. He couldn't be around anyone until Saturday. He just had to avoid everyone for two days.

Taehyung was sure after Ralph got what he wanted with Taehyung, Taehyung was going to end it all. He couldn't think about his boyfriends. Or Yoongi. He couldn't think about them when all he could think about was the pain, suffering, and emotional abuse he's been through. Going through.

Taehyung jumps and looks up when someone touches his shoulder. He looked up, his face streamed with tears and his cheeks blotchy. It was a girl. She looked a little younger than Taehyung, her eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Are you okay?" She asks, putting her long black hair behind her ears.

Taehyung slowly blinks and shakes his head, "No," he says, "No. I'm not."

Taehyung starts to get up, the girl grabbing his elbow to help. He just huffed and leaned against the book shelf, "Thanks, but I got it from here."

The girl frowns, "What happen? I could help."

Taehyung shakes his head as another tear leaks out of his eye, "No. you can't help," he says, then whispering, "no one can."

She frowns harder, "What's your name?"

"It's not going to matter," Taehyung says, "this will most likely be the last time you see me."

"Are you moving?"

Taehyung just chuckles through his tears without humor, "Sure. I'm moving."

She sighs, patting his shoulder, "Oh, well, I hope you feel better."

She gives him one last smile before walking away. Taehyung watches her and whispers to himself, "I will feel better."

Taehyung took a deep breath when he heard the lunch bell ring. Taehyung had to push himself off the shelf and stand straight. He needed to calm himself down so he could act like everything was fine.

Taehyung stumbled a little until he finally got his feet to work properly. He put on a fake smile and walked to the stairs, seeing his beloved boyfriends.

Jimin turns and sees him walking over, a smile breaking out on his face, "Baby!"

Taehyung just gives him a close lipped smile and walks into his arms. Jungkook gives him a smile and they start their way up the stairs once Yoongi appeared.

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi, almost angrily. He was doing this to protect him. But fuck, Taehyung was so selfish. He knows Yoongi would do this without complaining if it was Taehyung who would get in trouble. He wouldn't hesitate.

Yoongi deserved better.

Taehyung watched his two boyfriends give him loving smiles. They really warmed his heart, but right now nothing could make him feel better. Nothing.

Taehyung stayed silent all lunch, smiling when he needed to, but all he could think about how tomorrow was his last day before his life turns into hell.

But hopefully, his life would end shortly after.

———

PLZ PUNCH ME I NEED TO FEEL SOMETHING