105

So some of y'all have been catching that Taehyung's sisters name was Lisa but then it changed to another name. Lmao, I probably forgot I already named her lmaooo. Don't expose me💀

———

It was Saturday.

Taehyung suffered through Friday and It was Saturday evening. Taehyung didn't really get out of bed, not able to face the fact on what he had to do.

"You okay, baby?" Jimin asks as Taehyung just lays there like he had been pretty much all day.

Taehyung nods and sits up, "Umm, I think I'm going to go to Yoongi's tonight," he says as he stands up, swallowing his nerves.

Jungkook comes in, eating a cookie, "Your mom made cookies."

"She didn't," Jimin says, "my chef did. My mom can't cook."

Jungkook shrugged and walked over to Taehyung who was putting his jacket on, and kissing his head.

"Where you going, love?"

Taehyung just sadly smiled, "I wanna see how Yoongi is doing with the Namjoon thing," Taehyung lies.

Jungkook sits on Jimin's bed with Jimin, "Okay, well don't stay too late."

"Yeah," Taehyung mumbles before he walks out.

Jimin just looked over at Jungkook, "He seemed weird, right?"

Jungkook nod, "I think he's having one of those days. I think Yoongi helps him through it."

Jimin nods, "That's good."

———

It was dark when Taehyung went to the address that was burned into his mind. His hands were shaking as he went up to the door, slowly. He put his hand up to knock, his throat tight as he waits.

The door suddenly swings open and Ralph stands there, smirking once he sees Taehyung.

"I'm glad you made the right choice," Ralph says and roughly grabs Taehyung's arm, dragging him through the house. Ralph enters his room and throws Taehyung on the bed.

Ralph grabbed a chair that was by a desk and sat down in it. He crosses his arm and bites his lip as he points to some sort of clothes next to Taehyung.

"Put that on."

Taehyung looks over and slowly picks up the material. It's a bra and panties with thigh highs. Taehyung looks up at Ralph who raises his eyebrow, "Well? Get naked," he demands.

Taehyung stands up and tried to stop his hands from shaking as he takes his jacket off. He knows Ralph wants him to change in front of him. Taehyung wanted to save some dignity so to turned his back to him as he put the feminine undergarments on. Once he had everything on, he painfully turned to face Ralph who was biting his lip as he looked Taehyung over.

"Wow, babygirl."

Taehyung wanted to gag at the name. He wasn't a girl. He didn't want to be labeled as a girl. Panties wasn't horrible but a fucking bra? Taehyung hated it. Mostly because it was for Ralph and not for someone he loved.

Taehyung felt so exposed. Ralph got to see his body that was only meant for Jimin and Jungkook.

Ralph spreads his legs and pats his lap, "Come give me a lap dance."

Taehyung had to hold in his tears as he walked over, his hand being pulled down as he fell on Ralph's lap.

Ralph put his gross hands on Taehyung's thighs, "You want to be a slut so bad, don't you babygirl?"

Taehyung looked away in disgust, but his chin was forcefully forced to face Ralph. Ralph caressed Taehyung's cheek before roughly slapping him.

Taehyung gasps and his eyes prickle with tears. Suddenly his hips get gripped and Ralph makes him stand up, "Give me a lap dance."

Taehyung stands there until Ralph slaps Taehyung's thigh, "Now!"

"I-I don't know how!"

Ralph just chuckles and places his hands on Taehyung again, "Need help, babygirl?"

Taehyung doesn't say anything but Ralph continues to speak, "Just grind."

Taehyung looks away. He can't believe the situation he was in. He couldn't believe how he ended up here.

"Now!"

Taehyung jumped and started to slowly move his hips, his lips wobbling because he wanted to cry.

Ralph watched for a while before he demanded Taehyung to get on his lap. He made Taehyung put his legs on either side of his legs and told him to move.

Taehyung did as told after he got slapped again, blinking his eyes rapidly so he didn't cry.

"Now, you will give consent so you don't cry rape again, got it?"

Taehyung stops his movements, "W-what?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Ralph asks.

"No!"

Ralph grabs Taehyung's neck, "I don't think you heard me. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"N-no!"

Taehyung gasps as he brings Taehyung's face closer, "You want your friend to get in trouble?"

"No."

"Then do you want me to fuck you?"

Taehyung cries and sniffles, "N-n—"

"I will fucking kill Yoongi! Don't test me!" He yells at Taehyung, "So, do you want me to fuck you!?"

Taehyung sobs loudly.

———

Jungkook and Jimin were watching some tv show when Jimin's door opens and Yoongi comes in.

"Oh, hey," Jimin mumbles as he sits up, "what's up?"

Yoongi shrugs, "I was wondering if I could talk to Taehyung."

Jungkook frowned as he looked towards Jimin then back at Yoongi, "He said he was with you."

"I haven't seen him."

Jimin jumps up, looking down when he steps on a piece of paper. He furrows his eyebrows and bends down to pick it up. It had an address on it.

"Huh," he mumbles, shaking Jungkook, "does this address look familiar?"

Jungkook takes the paper and looks it over before his eyes widen.

"That's Ralph's house."

———

YEET SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER I ACTUALLY DID STUFF TODAY