16

———

———

After Jimin came back inside, the boys decided to just hang out and watch t.v.

Taehyung got up and went to the restroom. He did his business and washed his hands, catching his reflection in the mirror. Taehyung never thought of himself as a beauty queen, but now there was no chance that he would be considered attractive with all the bruises and cuts on his face. He actually looked somewhat scary.

Luckily, his eyes aren't puffy and swollen anymore, just a painful purple.

He was about to walk back into the living room when he heard banging on the front door. Taehyung stopped in his tracks and paused in the small hallway close to the two bedrooms. He heard Jungkook opening the door, and then grunts and thumps as Jimin started to yell.

"Hey! Get your filthy hands off me!"

Taehyung's breath hitched and he peeked around the corner. There was two strangers that didn't look nice at all. One was trying to restrain Jungkook, but jungkook was fighting back. The other had pinned Jimin to the sofa, as Jimin started to cuss him out.

Taehyung backed up and started to look around. He paused when he saw the gun sitting on Jungkook's dresser in his room. He grabbed it and took a deep breath.

Taehyung tried to calm himself down. He suddenly got a dumb idea. It was a very risky move, but it was the only thing he knew that could possibly help.

He was going put those acting skills into use.

Taehyung took an deep breath and thought about something that made him angry to look the part, wich didn't take much. He just thought about his dad. He then stepped out and in the deepest and loudest voice he could muster, he yelled.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

The two guys stopped moving, as did his two friends who were fighting back. All eyes were on him. Taehyung ignored his flight response and pretended there was a camera on him and he had to act for the queen.

"Who are you?" The guy holding Jimin asked, bending Jimins arm more when he tried to move, Jimin whining as he laid face down on the couch.

Taehyung snapped his head towards him, "I think I asked a question first, did I not?"

The guy glanced at his buddy.

"We came because our boss sent us."

Taehyung leaned his head back some, glaring his eyes into the strangers, "And?"

The guy scoffed, "Look," he pointed to my hand as he talked to the other guy, "he has the gun!"

Fuck.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow even though it was painful, "You mean my gun?"

"That's not your gun!"