37

———

"Ugh, this is why I don't fuck rich kids," Yoongi mumbles, standing up and sneakily stealing a ring that was sitting on Jimin's bed side table.

Jimin had his head in his hands as he tried to think of ways to explain this to Taehyung.

"Kid, it's not that big of a deal," Yoongi says, looking at Jimin's stressed position.

"It is. I love him, and...now he may never love me."

"You don't love him," Yoongi simply says, making Jimin look up at him with a bewildered expression.

"Excuse me? And you know this how?"

"Because you wouldn't have even thought about having sex with me if you truly loved the kid," Yoongi says, shrugging as he leaned against Jimin's desk.

Everytime Jimin looked away, Yoongi stole another small item. It was just too easy with all the drama going on.

Jimin groaned and stood up, "You can find the door in your own, can't you?" Jimin sourly smiles, passing Yoongi as he walked out his room.

Yoongi smirked, and opened the drawers of the desk he was leaning on, "Rich and stupid," he mutters as he picks out items he could use or sell.

Jimin walks toward the bathroom door, hearing quiet sniffles, making his heart break.

Maybe Yoongi was right. Maybe he didn't love Taehyung. Maybe it was just lust. How could he love him if he was willing to purposely sleep with someone else knowing that Taehyung was figuring his feelings out?

"Taehyung?" Jimin asks, softly knocking on the door.

"Please leave me alone."

Jimin's heart falls. Jimin leans his back against the door and slides down. He stays quiet for a while to let Taehyung have a moment, but he needed to explain.

"You don't have to talk, but please listen."

Silence.

"I didn't think you were coming back tonight. I didn't want you to see that."

Silence.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't thinking."

Silence.

"Taehyung, please understand that I like you so much, and I don't want this to ruin what we might have."

The door is suddenly getting unlocked and swings open. Jimin stands up and takes in Taehyung's puffy red eyes and frowns.

"I'm leaving."

Taehyung moves pass Jimin and goes into his room. Jimin follows and watches as Taehyung starts to take out his clothes from Jimin's closet.

"What? Taehyung, no!" Jimin runs over and tries to stop him from walking.

"Move."

"No! You aren't leaving!"

"Jimin, move!" Taehyung says louder, fresh tears pouring out of his eyes. This may have been dramatic, but Jimin really hurt him today. Taehyung couldn't handle that much mental pain.

Jimin starts to tear up as he watches Taehyung put his things in his small bag that Jimin gave him. Jimin shakes his head, "Don't leave me, Tae!"

"Don't hurt me, Jimin!" Taehyung yells back, wiping his snot that was running. He faced away from Jimin as he shoved the clothes in the bag. God, he felt like such an idiot.

"I promise I won't! Taehyung, please stay!" Jimin says. He couldn't bare the thought of not having Taehyung here to wake up to and fall asleep with. His best friend and the boy he loved. He can't stand the thought of that going away. Not if he can stop it.

Jimin turned Taehyung around and grabbed his face, planting a sloppy kiss on his lips. He just needed Taehyung to feel something. Something that would make him stay.

Taehyung shoves Jimin away and wipes his mouth, crying harder, "Ugh, the fucking nerve. Don't ever touch me again!" Taehyung glares with red, teary eyes.

Jimin falls to his knees, "P-please don't leave me."

Taehyung walks past him coldly saying, "That's not cute anymore."

He then walks out of Jimin's room, passing by Jimin's parents who watch him concerned and out of the mansion he once called home.

———

Jungkook watches the t.v. With boredom. Jin was on the other side of the couch, sipping a beer. After his talk with Jimin, Jungkook didn't feel the need to do anything today, so that's exactly what he did. He did nothing all day. He continued to do nothing until a knock on he door interrupts it.

Jin glances over and hits Jungkook, "Your turn."

Jungkook groans and stands up, walking over to the door. It was odd. They didn't get visitors at night, so he opened the door cautiously.

He widen the gap when he saw Taehyung who was wiping his eyes with a bag overflowing with clothes.

"Tae?"

"Jungkook," Taehyung sniffles, "C-can I please stay with you?"

———

Super short but a lot happened.

Give me hella rants. What's your thoughts?