100

Would you guys want me to answer questions about myself and maybe do a face reveal (if you don't know what I look like) when I get to 5k votes? Does that sound fun? Idk, let me know

Also it the 100th chapter! It's crazy. I love these characters so much that I don't even think I'm close to finishing the book bc I can't seem to want to end it. I love all the positive feed back. Thank you sm💜 hope you like this chapter. Its just pain olds simple vminkook. :) (I finally got them in more than two settings 😂)

———

It was nearing the end of school.

They had about a month left, and then they would be seniors. Taehyung couldn't really think about being an adult because he didn't even know what he wanted to do after high school. Jimin says he wants to model because he's attractive, and of course Taehyung agrees.

Jungkook said he was probably just going to work at some gas station witch made Taehyung frown. Jungkook has a lot of potential.

"Maybe you could do football," Taehyung suggests, the three of them sitting in a diner in town.

Jungkook chuckles and puts his menu down, "Love, I have no experience. It's a little late to start now."

Jimin loudly lips his drink, "I say try out. Imagine how hot you would look in a football gear with sweat dripping down your face," Jimin says, "Taehyung could be your cheerleader."

"Cheer?" Taehyung questions, raising his eyebrow at the thought.

Jungkook smirks, "Okay, but what about you?" He asks Jimin that day across the booth.

Jimin shrugs, "I could be the sexy water boy."

Jungkook chuckles, but Taehyung looks like he's in deep thought. Jimin pokes his cheek since he was next to him, making him snap out of his trance.