80

———

"Where will you sleep, Yoongi?" Taehyung quietly asks as he sits down on Yoongi's bed and watches Yoongi get another blanket from a drawer.

"The couch," Yoongi shrugs as he picks up a pillow.

Taehyung feels bad, "It's not really a couch."

"It will be."

Taehyung sadly watches Yoongi walk over to the door, "Goodnight, kid," he says over his shoulder.

Taehyung gives a small wave and watches him walk out the room. Taehyung should let him sleep in the bed with him, but he couldn't get himself to do it. The thought of laying next to someone made his scared. He didn't know why.

Taehyung got into bed and dug his face into Yoongi's pillow, breathing in the husky smell. It smelt like Yoongi, cheap cologne and faint cigarette smoke.

It calmed Taehyung from his painful thoughts and it didn't take too long for him to fall asleep.

———

Jimin huffed and woke up to Jimin's mother banging on the door, "Get up, Jimin!"

Jimin lifts off Jungkook's chest and sighs when Jungkook opens his eyes, "What's that noise?" He groans.

Jimin mother barges in when Jimin doesn't answer, but pauses when she sees Jimin tangled up with a stranger.

His mother gasps, "Are you cheating on Taehyung!?"

Jimin's eyes widen, "What? No!"

His mother comes over and yanks him by the ear, pulling him off the bed. Jimin yells, "Ow! Ow! Ow! Oweee!"

Jungkook quickly gets up and puts his hands up as to say stop, "He's not cheating Mrs. Park!"

Jimin whines and his mother finally let's go, "Okay, fine. Who is he?" He points to Jungkook, "and where is baby Taehyung?" She asks, putting her hands on her hips.

Jungkook's lips lift a little at his mother's name for Taehyung. Jimin rubs his aching ear with a pout, "He's my boyfriend," Jimin points to Jungkook. Jimin mother gasps and starts to reach for Jimin's ear again when he yells, "W-Wait! We are in a poly relationship!"

His mother stops and puts her arm down, "Excuse me?"

"Uh, the three of us are all in a relationship, Mrs. Park," Jungkook says, making her blink in surprise.

"Wow," she mutters, "isn't that, like, kinky?"

"Mom!"

"What?" She defensively asks, "I don't know what kids do these days!"

Jimin sighs, embarrassed.

"Where is Taehyung, though?"

Jimin looks over at Jungkook, and thankfully Jungkook answers, "He is staying at a childhood friends house for a few days. It's pretty much his only family," Jungkook lies, giving a sad smile.

Jimin's mother nods and touches her chest where her heart is, "Good. Well, tell him to come back soon. I miss seeing his cute little face."

"Okay, mom. Are you dating him or are we?"

"I will rip your ear off next time," Jimin mother sasses as she walks towards the door, "and don't you ever hurt that child! I love him more than you."

Jimin splutters as Jungkook snorts loudly.

"Oh, and don't forget to go to school. Stop skipping. You will ruin the family name," she says before closing the door and walking out.

Jungkook smiles and looks over at Jimin who looked offended, "I like your mom."

"I will end this relationship."

Jungkook just laughs.

———

Jungkook walked beside Jimin as they walked up to the school. Jungkook kept glancing everywhere, searching for Ralph. Jungkook wouldn't even care if he got in trouble. He would rip his dick off and shove it down his throat. He's not even playing around.

They got only halfway into the building when a girl ran up to them. Jungkook recognizes her as the Gossip Girl™️ because she always had the juiciest gossip in school.

"Omg, is it true!?" She asks, making Jimin stubble back from her closeness.

"Excuse me?"

"Is it true?" She asks again.

Jungkook frowns, "Uhh, is what true?"

"That that other kid you guys hang out with, Taeheing or whatever, is it true he got raped!?"

Jungkook's mouth fell open and he felt Jimin grab onto his arm for support, "W-where did you hear that?" Jimin asks, blinking widely.

The girl shrugs, "Some guys were talking about it. Said it was a senior with another guy who carried your friends into the woods," she tells them.

"How on earth would people think he raped him?" Jungkook asks, trying to keep his voice under control.

"Someone said he heard yelling, but others say it was the wind."

Jimin swallowed thickly, "It was the wind."

The girl doesn't look convinced but leaves them anyway.

Jimin turned to Jungkook, "This isn't good."

"Oh, really?"

"Now is not the time to be sarcastic!" Jimin snapped.

"We need to make a distraction or something. People can't gossip about Taehyung's torture like this!" Jimin says, his voice getting louder, but not loud enough for people to hear.

"Okay, first we can't get worked up," Jungkook says, "so calm down. Think of a plan to get them to stop talking about Tae."

Jimin looks around as he thinks, "I don't know..."

Jungkook tries to think but nothing comes to him.

Suddenly Jimin smacks his bicep, "I got it!"

Jungkook raises his eyebrow, "Tell me!"

Jimin smirks, "We need to tell everyone we are together."

Jungkook smiles and claps his hands, "That's perfect! People go crazy over dating rumors!"

"Yeah!" Jimin says, slowly deflating, "now we just have to keep Taehyung from coming back to school anytime soon."

Jungkook sighs and nods.

"He's already missed a week," Jungkook says, "They are going to force him to come back soon."

Jimin sighs and bites his lip, "I guess we have to make sure everyone moves off the subject."

Jungkook nods.

Jimin looks up and snakes his arms around Jungkook's neck, "So let's give them something to talk about."

———

JIKOOK ARE GREAT LOVE THEM