7

———

———

Jungkook didn't have a car. He had a bicycle that he got when he was fourteen. It was rusty, but still useable so that's what jungkook used to go into town.

He hated that they lived so far from the nicer part of town. Where Jimin most likely lives in his nice cozy mansion. He starts to feel a little better once the crusty, dirty buildings start becoming newer and busier.

He turned down a neighborhood for a short cut, and admired all the large houses he passed. He felt odd, being dressed in a worn out black shirt and old jeans riding an ancient bike when all he passed were new and expensive cars.

He finally stopped to catch his breath, seeing some kids that had on name brand everything it seemed, talking by a sports car. The car was sleek black, like something out of a movie.

Jungkook got on his bike and rode past them, ignoring the snickers from the girls. The guys didn't even try to hide their laughter.

He finally got the the pawn shop that he wanted to go to first before he went to the dumpy one. This one was in better condition, and in a better place in town. He got off his bike, leaning it up against the white brick wall.

He stopped when his name was called, "Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned around to face Jimin. He was trying to catch his breath as he held his left rib, "Jeez, you pedal fast!"

Jungkook glared at the blonde male. Jimin was slightly surprised at his angry expression, "Jungkook, you mad?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Fuck off, Jimin."

"No, why are you mad at me?"

Jimin stepped in front of Jungkook, blocking his way. Jungkook really wasn't in the mood for this.

"If anyone should be mad it's me! You threw the lunch I gave you away!" Jimin said, angering the taller of the two more.

"Are you serious? You little shit, who the fuck do you think you are? I am not some charity case that you can buy stuff for. I didn't want you to buy me anything, and you think you deserve an apology? Eat shit," Jungkook practically spat, moving around the shorter.

Jimin was shocked by Jungkook's outburst. "Charity case? I was being a good-"

"Good what? Jimin, I saw the way you looked after. Taehyung and I are not that desperate that we need you to save us from starvation. I had it handled and just because you have money you think you can do anything. I can take care of my own goddamn self!" Jungkook told him, backing Jimin up until he was against the building wall.

Jimin gaped at him. He licked his lips as he tried to find the right thing to say, "Look, I thought I was doing a good thing, Okay?"

Jungkook stared at the boy, looking over every feature. Jimin was gorgeous in every way. Just like how a rich kid should be. His parents where probably attractive as well. Jungkook really wanted to make a flaw appear on Jimin's perfect image.