109

This will be the last chapter to ask me questions so if you have anymore ask away bc I wanna do the questions for chapter 110 or whatever :)

———

Jungkook finally went home because Jin begged him to. Jimin told him that it was alright, that they needed a little space before one of them started to get annoyed of the other.

But of course, Jimin was down because he didn't like to sleep alone. Jimin laid in his large bed feeling lonely and missing his boyfriends.

He wanted to text Taehyung, but he didn't know if he was allowed too. When Taehyung asked for a break did he mean a actual break in their relationship?

Now Jimin was sad as he thought about it.

———

Jungkook woke up Monday morning and immediately wished he was snuggled with his boyfriends, but instead he was being pulled out of bed by Jin. Literally.

"Let go of my ankle!" Jungkook screeched as he started to slide off the bed, trying to grab his headboard.

"Fuck you and your muscles!" Jin huffed as he started to drag him further down the bed.

"Jin, I'm bout to fall—"

Jin cringed when Jungkook fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Ow!"

Jin guiltily helped Jungkook up from the ground and shrugged, "You're like fifteen minutes late to school. I told Jimin that I would take you because he was stressing about a test."

"You don't have a car."

"I know. I lied. You can walk."

Jungkook gasps as Jin starts to walk out, "You made my ride leave!? Just to make me walk?"

Jin doesn't answer and Jungkook just gives the door he walked out on a dirty look.

Jungkook quickly gets dressed and sprints out the door with his backpack, not forgetting to flip Jin off who was smiling at his phone.

Jungkook ran for about ten minutes, thanking God that he was in shape. He stopped at the entrance to catch his breath, almost jumping out of his skin when he notices a small girl standing off to the side and staring at him.

"Oh, fuck," Jungkook whispers as he clutches his chest, "I didn't see you there."

The girl standing there started to blush and he gripped her backpack straps tighter, "Oh!"

Jungkook finally calmed his breath down and gave her a nod, "Okay. Well I need to get to class."

Before he started to walk he paused and looked over at the girl who had wide eyes, "What period is it?"

She blinks, "Uhh, I don't know. I'm new."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, "Then why are you out here?"

Her face flushes again and she looks down, "I've been trying to get the courage to go inside."

Jungkook feels bad for the girl. He looked her over and thought she looked like a freshman, but probably wasn't. She had long black hair and she wore a pink skirt with a white blouse. She was cute.

"Oh, do you want to walk in with me?"

She nods and starts to follow Jungkook, staying a few steps behind him.

"Why are you starting on the last month of school?" Jungkook asks, looking over his shoulder.

She shrugs, "We moved last minute. My mom didn't care to let me finish at my other school."

Jungkook hums and he turns to face her, "What's your first period?"

The girl takes out her schedule and reads, "History."

Jungkook looks at the paper and nods, "The class is this way."

They walk down the hall some more. The girl catches up some, "My name is Lara."

Jungkook looks over and gives her a small smile, "I'm Jungkook."

She smiles as he turns back around. Lara found Jungkook handsome. He was just so tall and muscular. He had a certain dangerous vibe, even though he's been so sweet to her. She couldn't explain it. But she was smitten.

Jungkook finally stopped at a door and pointed, "Here's your first period, which is probably almost done so better just wait to go to second," Jungkook tells her.

She nods and looks back up at him, "Will I see you again?" She asks, blushing again.

Jungkook shrugs, "What grade are you in?"

"I'm in eleventh."

Jungkook's eyebrows rose high, "Wow. You're short."

Lara giggles.

Jungkook then asks for her schedule again and sees he has the period before lunch with her, "I guess I will see you again," he says, handing the paper back.

She smiles widely.

Jungkook tells her goodbye and walks away just as the bell to switch classes rings. Lara watches him leave. She notices the way people move out his way and how he towers the majority of people.

She was totally in love.

———

Ok but Lara ain't special, we all totally love JK