Chapter Thirty Two

Georgie's Point of View

I knock on the door and hear a sniffle. "Come in," Wendy says. I can tell she's been crying. I walk in and close the door.

"You okay?" I ask.

"No Georgia I'm far from it actually," she says. I kneel down next to her.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"I'm pregnant," she says.

I'm shocked. She's pregnant? Like having a baby pregnant? Holy shit! "Uh yo-you're pregnant?" I stammer.

"Yeah we found out last week. The day before you're trial. I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm about a month along," she says.

I blink really fast as I try to process the information she's giving me. "You and my brother are having a baby?" I ask dumbly.

She laughs through her tears. "Yeah we are," she says.

"Are y'all keeping the baby?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says.

"Holy shit," I say.

"When my parents find out they're going to kill me," she says.

"Wen, they could surprise you," I say trying to comfort her.

She scoffs. "You obviously don't know Jonah and Michelle Summers." She sighs. "And then there's Bonnie."

"Who's Bonnie?" I ask.

"My older sister," she says.

"You have a sister?" I ask dumbfounded.

"She's a mythic bitch. You think I'm bad? Who do you think I got it from," Wendy says.

"You're having a baby. With my brother. And you have a sister," I state. "Holy fuck."

"Sorry to dump all of this on you," she says.

"Wen, it's fine. I'm here for you," I say taking her hand in mine. "And my niece or nephew is going to be loved and cherished, no matter what happens with your family."

She nods her head. "What am I going to do? I'm having a baby," she sobs.

"We're here for you. All of us. If your family turns you away, you have us. You're not only," I tell her.

"I know. Colt has been so good with this and I'm a mess," she says.

"Yeah he's always been like that," I say with a small laugh.

"We have names picked out," she says.

"What are they?" I ask as I sit down on the floor.

"If he's a boy, James Scott Collins. After your dad," she says. I smile up at her. "If she's a girl, Elenor Georgia Collins."

I look at her shocked. "Wen, I don't know what to say," I tell her. My heart feels like it's going to explode from all the joy I feel.