Chapter Twenty Seven

Joey's Point of View

Georgie looks at me sadly as she finishes telling me the story about how her and Stone semi-hooked up. I'm stunned. She wanted to forget me so bad she was going to hook up with Stone. He was going to let her, but he didn't. My best friend is in love with my girl. What the fuck?

"I'm not telling you this to hurt you," she says.

"I know," I say. I don't know what to say. I don't even know what is going on.

"Joey say something please," she says.

"Stone is in love with you," I say.

"What?" She asks with a laugh.

"Georgie it's Stone. You and me both know he would never turn down a girl wanting to hook up with him, unless it's Wendy," he says.

"He probably did it out of friendship towards you Joey," she says. She always does that. Tries to rationalize it because she doesn't think anyone could see her that way. What she doesn't realize is, it's hard not to see her that way. She's amazing.

I sigh. "See that's where you're wrong because me and Stone had a big fight," I tell her.

"He never told me about this," she says.

"He wouldn't do that to you. He knew you had problems of your own to deal with," I say. "Just think about it."

She doesn't say anything, and that tells me she knows I'm right. "What was the fight about?" She asks.

"You," I say.

*Two Months Ago*

I lay on my bed and stare up at my ceiling. It's been two weeks since me and Georgie broke up, and I'm going insane. I miss her like crazy.

"Hey man," Stone says walking in my room. I sit up. I smell a hint of Georgie's perfume, and look at Stone.

"You were with her," I say.

"Georgette? Yeah," he says sitting down in my computer chair.

"I can't do this," I standing up. I grab my keys and walks towards the door. Stone jumps up and stops me.

"Woah man what're you doing?" He asks.

"I have to get her back Stone. I'm going crazy without her," I say.

"No," he says. I glare at him. What does he mean no?

"What?" I ask.

"I'm not letting you do that," he says.

"Good thing I didn't ask your fucking permission," I say and push him off of me. He stands in front of me and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Joey don't make me do this," he says.

"Do what Stone?" I snap.

"Don't make me choose," he says.

I glare at him. I'm pissed. Hell I would choose Georgia over me as well, but Stone is suppose to be my best friend.