Chapter Five

Joey's Point of View

We close our set with Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. It's one of Georgie's favorite songs. When I get off the stage Georgie engulfs me in a hug, but since I'm so much taller than her she has to stand on her tip toes.

"You're amazing, and I'm a terrible best friend, and I promise to be at every show from now on you beautiful and talented creature," she rushes making me laugh. She's definitely had a few drinks.

She smiles up at me, and I almost go into cardiac arrest. "You're an amazing best friend," I say.

"Really you and Jesse haven't even been broken up a whole day," Olive says walking up to us. Georgie glares at her.

"Fuck off Olive," I say.

"Yeah kind of like you were fucking Jesse this morning," Georgie says.

"Well maybe if you weren't bad at it," she says.

"I'm a virgin you twat," Georgie snaps.

"Even worse," Olive counters.

"Well at least I don't have to worry about having an S.T.D," Georgie says.

"Okay c'mon," I say trying to pull her away.

"You bitch!" Olive screams and slaps her. And they go at it. Georgie of course is beating her ass. She can damn sure throw a punch.

I pull Georgie off of Olive, and some football player holds Olive back. "C'mon killer time to go," I say picking her up and carrying her to the van.

"You should have let me break the stupid bitch's neck," she pouts when I set her in the passenger seat.

"Georgie honey that's murder," I say and smile at her.

She sighs. "Whatever," she says.

"Damn girl!" Stone says walking up to us.

"Yo you kicked her ass," Tommy says.

"She definitely has a broken nose for sure," Andy says with a laugh lighting a cigarette.

"Do you mind? I like breathing," Georgie says and motions towards Andy's cigarette.

"Seriously, you too," he says putting it out.

Stone laughs. "We're just looking out for you dude."

Wendy rushes up to us. "Gia, are you okay?" She asks.

"She's fine Barbie, get stepping," Stone says.

Wendy glares at him. "No one was asking you dumbass," she says.

"Yeah well I answered. Get back to your little cheer sluts," he snaps.

"She's fine Stoney," Georgie says. "And you shouldn't slut shame," she adds. Stone glares at Wendy some more, and climbs in the van.

"I'm fine Wendy," she says.

"If I would have known Olive was going to act like that I would have told her to keep her stupid ass home," she says.