Chapter Twenty One

Joey's Point of View

I told Georgia I had to use the restroom, but really I wanted to drink some more. I hid my flask in the inside pocket of my tux before we left. I lean up against the lockers, and take a long sip. It burns my throat, but it tastes like gold. Before I know it, I'm feeling the affects.

"Hey where's your girlfriend?" Bea asks from behind me.

I hide my flask in my pocket real quick, and look at her. "In there I just had a little headache," I lie.

"Oh, I can help with that," she says walking closer to me.

She rubs her hands on my chest, and I swat them away. "What do you think you're doing?" I snap.

"You said you had a headache," she says innocently.

"Yeah that doesn't mean you can touch me like that Bea. I have a girlfriend," I say.

She rolls her eyes. "Oh come on Joey! You're telling me you prefer her to me," she scoffs

"That's exactly what I'm telling you," I say. I'm starting to get dizzy from the alcohol, and I just want this conversation to end.

"Well let me change that," she says shoving me against the wall, and she kisses me. I'm too stunned to do anything, and the dizziness isn't helping that fact. Then I hear her.

"Joey," Georgia says completely heartbroken.

Beatrice smiles, and pulls away. "Oh hey Georgia," she says with a smile.

"Georgie," I say walking over to her. She puts her hand up, and I stop. "She kissed me," I defend.

"Jesse use to tell me the same thing," she says sadly and begins to walk away from me, but then she stops and looks at me. "I can smell the alcohol on your breath by the way," she snaps, and then she's gone.

I glare at Beatrice, and out of the corner of my eye I see Wendy looking ready to kill. Wendy shoves my shoulder. "You of all people should know better," she snaps.

"She kissed me," I say. Wendy glares at Beatrice. "Well?" She snaps.

"You don't have to lie anymore Joey," she says.

"What are you talking about?" I snap at her.

Wendy walks menacingly over to her. "You're obviously lying," she states.

"Prove it," she says.

"How about we look at the security cameras," Wendy says.

Beatrice rolls her eyes. "Whatever Barbie," she spits.

"You have five seconds to get the hell out of my site, before I end you. Do you understand?" Wendy says.

"I'm not afraid of you," Bea says stepping closer to Wendy.

"Oh honey, you should be," Wendy says narrowing her eyes at her.

I grab Wendy's hand. "She's not worth it. We gotta go find Georgie," I say.

"You're right," Wendy says, and we walk down the hall.