Chapter Eighteen

Georgie's Point of View

I finalize the plans with Wallbrook, and get out of Wendy's car. She let me borrow a cute little red dress and some heels. "Okay I have to go talk with the principal, about the rules and regulations. Can y'all start getting some stuff set up?" I say.

"You got it hot mama," Carmen says.

I walk into the school, and into the front office. "May I help you?" The secretary asks.

"Yes ma'am. My name is Georgia Collins, I'm here to talk to Dr. Fredrickson about the entertainment for tonight," I explain.

"Okay just take a seat, and she'll be with you in a minute," she says.

I sit down in one of the arm chairs that line the wall of the office. I wonder why she has the secretary here on a Saturday? I hope she's at least getting paid for being here.

"I don't want to have this conversation again Mr. Tyler," a woman who I can only assume is Dr. Fredrickson tells a boy I unfortunately know.

"Noted Doc," Clay says making me roll my eyes. He stops in front of me, with a smile. "Hey pretty lady." He winks.

I glare at him. "Excuse me. I have business to attend to," I say and brush past him.

"Hello Miss Collins," she says.

"Hello Dr. Fredrickson," I say with a smile.

"Thank you for agreeing to be here at the last minute," she says.

"It's no problem. The boys are very excited to play," I tell her.

"Very well. Just make sure everyone is on their best behavior please," she says.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

"I hate to rush off, but I have last minute things to take care of," she says and walks back into her office.

I walk out of the front office, and down the hallway towards the exit. Clay slides into my path, making me stop. "What?" I ask.

"So your little boyfriend's band is playing here tonight," he says.

"Yes my boyfriend and his band are playing tonight," I say sweetly.

"So you admit it. The lead singer's your boyfriend," he says with a smile.

I roll my eyes. "Yes, now move," I say.

"Not so fast," he says. "I thought Jesse Burke was your boyfriend?"

My blood runs cold. How does he know anything about me and Jesse? "What do you know about that?" I snap.

He laughs. "He used you as his personal punching bag, cheated on you, the works right," he says.

"Yep, but now I'm with someone a thousand times better," I state.

"Break up with him," he says.

I scoff. "Um no," I say with a laugh.

"Break up with him, and go on a date with me, and I'll make sure Jesse Burke spends a long time behind bars," he offers.

The nerve of this guy. "Joey means more to me than that," I say. Who does he think he is? Like he could personally make sure Jesse spent time in jail. Yeah right. Besides that fact, Joey means a hell of a lot more to me than Jesse being in jail.