Chapter Twenty Three

Joey's Point of View

I jump up when I hear the door open. "Georgia," I exclaim, and take her into my arms. She pushes me away, and I can see she's been crying.

"I don't forgive you, and you'll never be able to forgive me for what I'm about to say," she says.

"Georgia I'm telling you darling she kissed me, and I know I screwed up by drinking, but I'm going to get help. I promise, and I forgive you. I forgive you for whatever you're about to tell me," I say to her. I take her hands in mine as I feel tears roll down my face.

She looks down at the floor, and then looks back up at me. "I got drunk tonight," she says.

I laugh. "I've seen you drunk before baby I don't care," I say, and cup the sides of her face. I left her head up to where she's looking at me.

"I got drunk, and I had sex with Clay," she sobs.

My heart breaks. I'm paralyzed. She lost her virginity, to Clay Tyler. I don't know what to say, or how to feel. Were we even broken up? I think we might have been.

"You lost your virginity to Clay?" I ask.

"You kissed Beatrice, and I was drunk, and we were broken up, but I don't want to be, and I feel so dirty," she sobs.

"She kissed me, and maybe you should have let me explain, instead of having sex with Clay," I say. I can't help, but get angry.

"That's what Jesse use to say too," she snaps.

"You can ask to see the security cameras if you want, I didn't kiss her, but you had sex with him," I say.

"I was drunk, and I said no," she sobs. "But I didn't stop him."

I'm stunned, and immediately feel like an asshole. "He took advantage of you?" I question. My heart breaks a little more.

"I think he might have been drunk too," she says.

"Okay baby," I say and hold her tight.

"She kissed you?" She asks.

"Yeah, she did," I assure her.

"I'm so sorry," she sobs.

"Don't be. I'll take care of it darling," I say and stroke her hair. I feel like an ass for getting angry. He took advantage of her.

I walk outside, and see Clay is still sitting there. The sun is coming up. I knock on the window, and he rolls it down.

"Get out of the car," I say.

He laughs, and gets out. "Sup Jj?" He asks

"Were you drunk?" I ask.

"I was buzzed," he says with a smug smile.

"How drunk was she?" I ask.

"Pretty drunk, she's not a drinker," he says with a laugh.

"You knew what you were doing," I seethe.