Chapter Ten

Georgie's Point of View

"I think you should totally go with black," Carmen says as we look through the Dillard's dress selection.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking. Short right?" I ask examining a black dress that has feathers on the bottom. It's not my taste, but I mean kudos to whoever could pull it off.

"Yeah short for Hoco, long for Prom," Wendy says as she looks at this cute little navy blue dress.

"Yes Wen get that one!" Carmen exclaims. Lucky for her and Eileen they found their dresses right away. Carmen picked a beautiful red one, and Eileen picked this really pretty peach colored one.

"What do you think Gia?" She asks holding it up from me to see. The top is nothing but this sparkly beading, and the skirt has a sparkling belt thing, while the skirt itself is a navy blue silk. It's sparkly and beautiful, and it fits Wendy perfectly.

"I think you'll look smoking," I say with a smile. She would look good in anything honestly.

"Thank you sweetheart," she says.

"Here Gia try this one on," Eileen says handing me a black lace dress.

I walk into the dressing room and slip the dress on. It looks stunning on me. The bottom is this scallop pattern, and the black lace over my chest is just beautiful. The little keyhole on the back is a nice touch as well.

I walk out for the girls to see, and they all smile. "You look drop dead gorgeous!" Wendy says.

"Hermosa!" Carmen says inspecting the dress.

"Love it. It looks great on you," Eileen says.

"Great it's decided then," I say and step back into the dressing room. I change back into my normal clothes, and we pay for our dresses.

"Now we just have to find dates," Wendy says making us laugh.

"Oh no I'm good," I say. "After the whole Jesse thing I just want to spend time with my friends."

"Understandable," Wendy says. "Do you think your brother will be available?"

I laugh, and roll my eyes. "Good luck getting him in a tux," I joke making the girls laugh.

"I was thinking of maybe asking Tommy," Carmen says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. He's really sweet, and he's cute," she says with a smile.

"You like him girl just admit it," Eileen says.

"I don't know I haven't really spent alone time with him so," Carmen says.

"I'll make it happen," I assure her.

"But seriously your brother and me would make an adorable couple," Wendy says.

I laugh. "What happened to your Breakfast Club fantasy?"

"That's been replaced with a Hannah Montana movie fantasy," she says as we burst into laughter. "Those wranglers whoo baby!"