chapter twenty three// i'll tell you something

Chapter twenty three

.

Insert playlist

.

Anjola

I seriously wished the ground opened up and swallowed me at the moment as Korede stared at me looking horrified with the red stain on his finger.

"Korede I'm sorry... em I didn't know my em... period was coming today and I..." I already braced myself for his 'you disgust me' Korede speech.

"Shush" He raised his finger to my lips, shutting me up. "Go clean yourself up baby and let me know whatever you need." I was seriously in shock, this was the most mortifying thing that could ever happen to a girl and he was being so cool with it.

"You need pads or em... tissue or what do you use?" He asked looking uncomfortable. The whole situation rendered me mute and I just stared at me. He helped me up from the couch like I was a pregnant or disabled woman.

"I'm okay, thank you." I managed to force out. "Sorry again." I said over my shoulder as I walked to my room.

"Princess, I'm a grown man, periods are no strangers to me." He said with a smug smile as he turned the TV on. It really made me feel good and warm inside that he took this well. He even offered to get me pads...

I was still embarrassed though...

He touched my freaking dirty blood...

"Hey, I'm back." I announced after I cleaned myself up and padded up with a clean Always sanitary towel. He quickly pulled my hand and sat me down on the couch.

"Looking beautiful and charming as usual" He said as he planted a kiss on my lips. One of those cute smacking kisses parents give their two year olds.

"You really like sweet talking girls don't you?"

"I really like you." He said as he planted more kisses on my cheek, neck and shoulder. "Hey, you have cramps?" He asked as he rubbed my stomach like I was pregnant and started tickling me.

"Korede... I... I... stop." I said in between laughter. He pulled then me into a hug and I hugged back. We stayed like at for about five minutes and I felt in paradise as he enveloped me in a tight hug.

He pulled away and his eyes bore into mine like he was staring right through me, into my soul. He brought his large palm up and cupped my cheeks slowly. His palm was soft and cold, it sent shivers down my spine.

We moved closer to each other, bridging the gap between us slowly by the second till I could feel his hot breath fanning my face. Just looking at him made the room smaller and I suddenly felt hot in the cold room and just at that moment, his lips found mine.

He took his lips with mine slowly and as the seconds rolled by, the kiss became more passionate and greedy. He pushed his tongue out slowly and I opened my mouth, granting him entrance. He took the upper lip and sucked it gently. I wrapped my hands around him and opened my eyes to look at him. I saw a mixture of lust and desire.

I stopped for a while to get comfortable on the couch and he stopped too. "Babe, let me worship you." He said in a low, husky voice that made me weak to my knees. I just loved how he called me babe; it turned me on so badly.

I just nodded, dazed by my pleasure filled world. As his lips crashed into mine again, I felt like I floated to space. He pushed my braids behind my ear and traced my jaw line with his lips. Yes honey, don't stop. His kisses were hot and delicious, so damn delicious. He hands found his way under my big tee shirt then I stopped dead in my tracks.