chapter seven//cold stone

Korede

There was one single thing on my mind when I asked Anjola to move in with me. I want her fair, milky body under my body in my bed. She was sexy as hell and I'm not about to let this one go. I craved her skin slapping against mine and how else to make that happen than inviting her to live with yours truly.

She paused at the elevator door with a confused look on her face. She was probably wondering why I was begging her. Anjolas look was so innocent she seemed like a virgin and daddy doesn't mind popping a cherry; just that the thought of blood all over my little man down there grosses me out.

"Why are you begging me korede? I'm the one that has something to lose anyway, all this seems too fishy, I'm not liking the vibe so ill just leave." She walked into the elevator and as I was about to drag her back in and make her change her mind, my phone rang.

"You stay there." I told her before answering my phone. Just to make sure she doesn't run away from me, I pushed the red button outside the elevator that stops it from moving.

I slid the answer button to the right side and Nosifat my assistant talked immediately. "I had something very important to attend to." I answered her after she scolded me for not being present at Tiwa Savage's photo shoot. It totally skipped my mind that I had that today besides I have a very competent team so I believe she was in good hands.

"Yes Nosifat, I know she is a very important client." The way this girl scolded me at times, you would think she was my wife but I couldn't let her go because her nice behind was very important when I need a ten minutes on top of the table quickie at work.

Whiskey was pushing all the buttons furiously as she kicked and pushed the steel elevator walls. This girl would certainly be a beast in bed. "We'll discuss my tardiness at work tomorrow and don't forget to wear that black skirt I really love sexy." I hung up and turned my mind back to the sexy in front of me.

Normally, girls I take home would've screamed at the fact that I was working with Tiwa but this one, she just stared at me, waiting for me to undo whatever I did.

"Anjola come back inside now, I'm not trying to imprison you or rape you or anything. If I wanted to I could've done it when you were dead drunk." Her shoulders relaxed a bit but her facial expression didn't show any signs of change.

Does this girl know how many girls would kill to live with me? If I just call nosifat now now, she will show up naked at my door step.

"Look, I'm not one of those you can snap your fingers and they will come sticking their asses in your face and-"

"You're not even my type."

"Good then." She finally walked out of the elevator and went straight to the couch which gave me a VIP pass to walk behind her and check her out from behind. Her legs were just as fair as her entire body. Maybe her breasts are very fair too. I imagined her wrapping those long legs around me while I showed her who's boss. She had a nice ass too. Not Kim kardashian nice but nice enough to make me want her.

"So what do you propose, I want a good outline." She said as soon as she sat down on the chair.

"Are you always this serious? Chill a bit baby." I winked and moved closer a bit but she moved back. Her lips looked so full and pink in their natural state at that moment; I had to bite my lip to keep myself from launching at her and ruining everything.

"And do you always think every woman was created as your personal sex toy?"

"This is what I was getting at babe, loosen up a bit I'm not your chemistry teacher." She rolled her eyes and pulled the nude dress down to cover her exposed thigh that I was already used to seeing. She licked her lips at rapid intervals which made her look even much hotter.

Does she not know that licking lips turns people on?

You see, you can't handle a woman living in your house, the voice in my head started scolding me. I think my mum had an herbalist plant something in my head when I was moving out because I had conversations with myself more than a normal person should.

I totally can.

No you cannot. You started having sex with Leila in an elevator because you couldn't wait to get to the hotel room.

Yes I can now shut the fuck up.

"Erm excuse me?" did I just say that out loud? I shouldn't be caught dead doing shit like this, I'm a grown man. I still thought my mum did something but she's so sweet and beautiful I just melt when I see her.

"No nothing," she raised one of her eyebrows; I quickly carry on with the deal. "So I was thinking you could live here till you found a job orrrrr are you in school or-"

"Final year." She replied with a smile on her face. All my sexiness didn't make her smile and when I asked her about school she did. Is this girl even human?

"Great then."

"Doesn't mean I'm still moving in with you." She said with an air of finality.

"It's time for you to bring some change into your life right? Let me help you." I tried to sound persuasive but not too weird. I was already getting bored with this conversation and I just wanted to get over it and eat chocolate.

"So you're buhari's PA now, giving advice to us lazy Nigerian youths to change our life. I'm not interested in APC please." Usually when people said things like this, they were smiling or laughing but her face looked like a cold stone ice cream served during harmattan season.

"I'm serious, let me help you."

"How bout your family?"

"They're the nicest people ever."

"That wasn't so convincing." She said with a small smile on her face.

"So you'll stay?"

"Yes."

I mentally did ten back flips and twenty front flips.

"Then let's go out and celebrate."

A/N

Short chapter right? But I just had to get all this parts over before we dive into the love story weh weh. Maybe na hotel korede wan carry am go sef.

Have a wonderful week, lovelies.