chapter fourteen// korede you're crazy

Chapter fourteen

.

Insert playlist

.

Korede

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I drove through the gates of Federal university of Agriculture, Abeokuta. The sun these days can fry akara and it will still get burnt and the air conditioning in my highlander was broken and I didn't want to take any of my other cars. Imagine a twenty four year old driving a BMW into the university. Some guys my age are probably still drinking garri in their hostel, due to the strikes and poverty the so called government make us go through.

The parking lot was filled with people and it brought back a nostalgic feeling of the heydays. Slay mamas in their short skirts and iPhone that their parents did not buy for them, bald lecturers going to classes and the long array of public display of affection.

My mum used to be the vice chancellor and I knew my way around this place. I was determined to find that bastard and hunt him down for even trying to touch a hair on her head.

I waited at the back of another car as I watched Anjola talking with some girls and a boy. She boy slung his arm over her shoulder and she slapped it off.

Good girl.

They eventually entered the class and I watched as she walked gracefully into the classroom. I pushed my chair backwards with a button and turned the mp3 player on to listen to some Bruno Mars. This is going to take a while.

Cause I'm drippin in finesse.

"Korede?"

"Leila?" This wasn't what I needed now, in about thirty minutes or so, the class should be over and I cannot hold my pants up while she's here in this hot black dress.

Damn.

She opened the door and put one foot in, showing off her smooth, long, fair, sexy legs clad in equally black heels. Kill me woman. She knew I had a weakness for legs so she put it in first before putting the rest of her glorious body in.

"Erm Leila, I'm kind of em." She put a finger of my lips and took a hold of my shirt as she pushed her chest towards me.

"Are we going to talk all day? Or are we going to have some fun?" She pushed her legs forward and tried to get closer but the jeer was in between. She turned the ignition and pressed the button to take the tinted windows up.

"Erm Leila I have a-"

"Shut up." She clasped our lips together and opened her mouth, giving me entry into a pleasure hazed world. Her mouth was hot and delicious, she probably had fanta before finding me and boy was I enjoying it.

˚˚˚˚˚

"Oh Korede, I missed you so much. Aaahh." She moaned. I loved it when girls moaned my name; it turned me on even more.

"Yes Anjola, hold me tighter."

"Anjola?" She pulled back and pulled her dress over her bra. "Korede why are you always doing this to me? You're just an idiot." She opened the car door and walks out, slamming it behind here.

"Bye."

Oooh Anjola

Anjola

I'm supposed to be helping her.

Na who kissing for car epp now?

I quickly button my shirt up and lock my car. Luckily, I spotted her coming out of the lecture room. She looked pretty okay. Yes I thought too soon, a bald man in a drab black suit walked out too and they were headed the same direction.