chapter fifteen// stupid, homeless, disgusting and forgotten prostitute

Chapter fifteen

.

Insert playlist

.

Anjola

I was still in shock as I walked with korede to his car. The mere thoughts that that bastard saw me in a bra made me cringe and filled my throat with dozens of maggots and vomit. As if it wasn't enough, Mr. always horny korede saw me half naked too.

But the true fact is that I was beyond happy to see him burst through those doors. Who would've thought they were family members?

Apart from giving me a place to stay, he saved me from his brother and he saved me again from his pervert uncle; this man is golden if you cut through his million flaws.

"Anjola I forgot to ask you, how did you end up at Harry's party yesterday?" He stopped right in front of his car and asked me.

Should I tell him?

Should I not tell him?

I went to a party with a stranger. Stupid move right?

But then I live with a stranger that may or may not want to use me for money ritual. How is he so loaded at his age?

"I went there with Tobi. He's your brother right?" Immediately I said Tobi, his keys dropped drown and he slumped on his car with an angry expression. His dark brown eyes suddenly grew darker and his lips that were always curved into a smirk, pulled together in a thin line.

"Tobi? How did you meet Tobi? Did he hurt you, what did he do. Tell me, tell me now," He said in a very angry tone as he turned me left and right like an angry father checking to see if his daughter fooled around with a boy. "did he force you to do anything? How did you even meet him? Damn it answer me Anjola." He yelled.

I stayed mute for a while because I needed to process all this carefully. Why was he so angry because I went out with his brother?

"Korede don't yell at me," I said in a calm voice. "I met Tobi in the estate the night I stormed out of the house."

"I'm sorry about that." He said sincerely. Wawu, It takes a lot of maturity to apologize to somebody when you're mad at them. Even if I don't know why. And I did not except that kind of display of maturity from Korede of all people, maybe there's a lot more to this always horny, playful, rich disrespectful man.

"It's okay. I was caught by security for wandering around and he saved me-"

"Oh em I don't know but I think somebody else saved your whole career." He said in sarcastic tone but this face said otherwise.

"Are you jealous?" I asked to tease him a bit.

"Yeah right." I gestured to him to open the door so we could get in, some people were already staring, and they probably thought we were having couple's fight or something.

"He helped me and asked me to go with him to the party."

"Was he the one that pushed you?" He asked with an expressionless face.

'No. I can take care of myself Korede." I lied. I did not want to cause tension between them; it already looked back at adding that would be like salting an already salty food.

"Well you couldn't take care of yourself when they wanted to rape you na." He said with a dry laugh before narrowing his face on me again.

You just crossed the line you idiot.

"Ye, are you mad?" He yelled in pain. I slapped him and he stumbled backwards but regained his balance immediately. My hand throbbed from making contact with his face but I was proud because he deserved it.

At that moment the people around pressed pause on their own lives and stopped to watch the scene unfolding; if he didn't start using his senses soon enough, plenty things will unfold.

His little comment made me really sad inside and it weakened my knees. I knew he was stupid but I didn't think it was up to this level, I had to really mask my pain with anger to prevent myself from breaking down and arousing pity and sympathy.

"You better shut the fuck up or I'll be helping you to do it; I grew up on the streets, don't try me."

"All girls are the same, you saw expensive car and money and you spread your legs faster than Ebola abi? How are you different from a common prostitute? Who I'm I kidding sef, you jumped into my house without thinking twice. You probably slept with him abi?" He said with a dry, self important laugh.

A tear clung to my left eye. I had to get out of this place fast. Yes he's right, I'm a stupid homeless disgusting and forgotten prostitute but this prostitute would not stand to be insulted.

Without saying anything, I leave there and the tear finally falls down.

.

Korede I am very disappointed in you, I thought I raised you better than this? We are having a long conversation young man, go to your room!

So hello mummies and daddies in the Lord, short ass chapter right? Yeah, this chapter just had to end here ;] And in other unrelated news, we have one freaking thousand reads yo, I'm so stoked and can't wait to write more badass chapters of this two hediots. Catch ya in your dreams bruh.