Chapter seventeen// revenge served hot and delicious

Hello amazing people, I want to announce that I will in fact be changing the name of this book to Just like magnets. It's pretty unique and I like it because it explains the book cause just like magnets, Anjola and korede keep pulling back to each other. So make covers and dm me. Love you guys, happy reading.

Chapter seventeen

.

Insert playlist

.

Anjola

I froze on korede's legs. He hated prostitute and here I was dressed like the devil's daughter. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed right on top of the opening between my legs. I shivered at his touch on my bare laps; his hands were icy cold as it snaked its way under my skirt.

"Baby... you weren't paid to be a rock." He kissed my thighs and that infamous shiver shot up my sine again. His speech slurred and it was obvious he was drunk so that took care of the recognizing problem.

There was the other problem of me doing my job. Getting in bed with strangers I'll never meet again was easy for me but I knew korede and I lived with him. 'Disgusting prostitutes' 'You were raped.'

His words came back to me, stabbing me a million times in the chest.

To think I was starting to like him.

Maybe it's time to act like the trained prostitute I am.

I pushed him back on the chair and kissed his lips roughly. The way he downed another shot of whiskey pushed me to do more. I collected the whiskey cup and poured it all over him before slowly licking it off.

I directed him towards one of the rooms in the bar. He switched the lights off and took my bra off.

....

I hurriedly left the room in the morning before Korede woke up. I felt dirty and disgusting on the inside. The rules of the job were simple. Pick up. Sex. Pay. Bye and all of those rules were about to be broken.

I stumbled on the boxers and I quickly kicked it under the bed. I glanced at him before turning the knob and he was sprawled naked on the bed, the duvet was on the floor.

I walked clumsily through the halls; I still felt sore in between my leg which was strange because I was well trained but that man, he was an animal in bed.

"Jeze I want my money now I... ye." I yelled as I bumped into a tall man when I walked into the manager's office where Madam Jezebel told us to pick our payments. Nancy told me the pay was going to be really high which made me happy because I needed clothes and the rest will go towards my final project.

"Anjola?"

"Tobi." It was Tobi, the idiot that pushed me into the swimming pool violently. I swear his village people pushed him here for me because I was about to shake some tables and plenty was going to beak.

"You know Anjola," Jezebel cut in. "na she be the best, all the men dem they find her." She said with a huge smile on her face.

She handed me my paycheck silently as I collect it fully aware of Tobi's burning gaze and that sick, twisted smirk they seemed to share. His eyes danced around my body and I am completely sure I caught him licking his lips.

After I checked the cheque out and the manager picked his pen up to sign it, Tobi left immediately closing the door behind him gently. Only the smell of his strong perfume lingered in the air.

What was he doing here anyway?

"Good bye now, I'll be leaving." I informed them and left the room.

...

I walked out of the bar feeling on top of the world for some reason. I had him in my bed and I got paid for it. I gave me a lot of pleasure just thinking that prostitutes were a taboo for him and now, any time I look at him, I know I made him commit that forbidden act. Revenge of the insulted bitch served hot and delicious.

I stood in front of a silver Camry parked right at the left side of the club to find a bike. The windows were tinted and it was hard to know if somebody was there but I took my chances and stood in front of it.

I was going to hop on a bike and buy myself the biggest cup of cold stone ice cream because I deserved it and then I'll go to Korede's house and get the little things I have.

I watched a young couple standing under a tee holding hands. They looked about fifteen and it was obvious they adored each other. It was amazing to have puppy lovers in secondary school, it was like a dream. But then you wake up and you get bitten by the harsh realities of life.

Look at me na; five years ago I didn't picture myself sleeping with people to get paid. The prestigious Olosho business.

"Onikolobo." I called a bike and it stopped a few steps away.

"Don't you even dare go anywhere sexy." Somebody opened the door of the Camry and talked. I turned around and behold, it was almighty Tobi; the bigger ode of the two brothers.

"What's your business with where I go you idiot?" I waved the bike to leave because this was going to take a while. "You know you really deserve all the accolades for throwing a defenseless woman into a pool."

"How was I supposed to know you couldn't swim?" He said with a dry laugh.

"How was I supposed to know you were an idiot when I followed you to that stupid party?"

"You know baby doll, it's not in your best interest to be all feisty with me." He grabbed my waist roughly and planted a surprise kiss on my lips.

"Let me go, idiot." I said as I struggled out of his loose grasp. The security guard came outside and Tobi quickly pulled me close. "Couple problems." He said and the guard went back to his duty post.

"God forbid rubbish in my life." I said as I moved away from him. Despite all this, a smile was still present on his face and even if he was a little devil, he looked like a delicious hot cup of cocoa.

"Coming from a prostitute? Now listen my dia," He said in mock sarcasm without letting me reply. "I'm not sure you know but my brother hates the guts of prostitutes and if you don't do everything I say. I'll make sure he finds out just how many men his little girlfriend has slept with." He grabbed my waist again and attempted to kiss me but I moved away.

He actually thought we were dating and it wouldn't hurt to play on his intelligence a bit. "Oh so you want to tell Korede about all this." I said as I moved closer to him and wrapped my hands around his shoulders. The road was a very deserted one and that's why the was doing this here.

"No baby, if you co-operate with me, he doesn't need to find out. Me and you are going to be very close friends, when you spread these pretty legs for me; I want you to call me korede."

"Well guess what, I don't give two fucks about what you do. You can take korede and jump inside Ogun river for all I care." I pulled away and started walking to nowhere in particular.

...

I stepped in the apartment and the first thing I saw was something I did not expect.

.

.

.

How it goes buffaloes? Okay I am officially dumping both Anjola and Korede at an orphanage home they are giving me high blood pressure me that I'm old.

Anyways guys, I hope you like this book and what do you think about the name change? Please anybody capable of making covers should Dm me. Y'all should shower me with fan arts now.