Chapter four//whiskey

Chapter 4// whiskey

Korede

Something seemed off about that girl. I only treated her so bad because I thought she was a spoilt brat then, but I can swear that I saw tears coming down her eyes as she pushed the elevator button.

Probably just some mood swing or something or maybe she's about to get her period that's why shes all feisty and then moody.

Anyways I never hope to see her again in my life so she can as well cry for all I care, be all feisty and drink fifty million shots of whiskey or tequila or vodka or urine even.

The episode of cloudy with a chance of meatballs ended so I turned the television off to get ready for work. As I walk to the kitchen to get my daily cup of mango juice, my phone beeps.

Leila-babe

Korede- morning

Leila- you didn't text me when you woke up this morning

I had a really hot, curvy babe with killer D-cup boobs sleep in my apartment because I carried her out of a night club where I went to blow some steam after we had a stupid argument this yesterday is what I would say if I didn't need what's between her legs.

I take a sip from my beloved fruity goodness I usually serve in my favorite spongebob cup and think of the perfect thing to say to Leila.

Leila-korede I'm waiting

Korede- don't you have school

Leila- oh you're still mad?

Korede- baby you know I love you.

Scratch that, I love what's behind and in front of you. But all in due time babe.

Leila- seriously

Korede- it's high time we take this to the next level send me your nude's darling;] we talked about this already.

I dump my cup on the high pile of spoons, cups, plates and pots. A frustrated sigh escaped my lips as I stand and behold my mess of a kitchen. My old girlfriend used to do all my house chores but she started talking about marriage and stuff so hardworking Miss kofo joined the list of exes.

Leila-I'm not so sure korede

Korede- then we are done here.

What's the use of girls if they are not going to give you what they have? I take my mind off Leila and start getting ready for work. What thousands of girls will do to have me. She better grab her opportunity and get a taste from kdee.

"Michael, good morning." I greet the buildings door man as I step out of the elevator. "kay, which car will it be today?" he said as he stepped out of his cherry wood counter that was well decorated with a bowl of steaming food.

I threw him my keys and he caught them skillfully in one hand. "I'm in the mood for Porsche today please be fast, I'm late for work." He left to get my car from the buildings underground car park. He has been working here since forever and everybody trusts him with their cars and even keys.

As I waited for Mike to get my car warmed up and bring it out for me, the strange feeling I had in the bathroom crawled into my mind again nudging me repeatedly to pay attention to it. Ever since whiskey walked into that elevator, I felt strange and I can't seem to place the feeling.

After about ten minutes of soul searching, mike showed up with my baby looking all sharp and polished. Black just the way I like em all.

If only I could get married to a car but no babies and no you know what.

I jumped into my car, threw my Armani limited edition leather jacket in the back seat and turned the ignition. My music player turned on immediately with Augument by phyno and olamide. My jam.

I barely got past my apartment building when I saw a light skinned body clad in a nude off shoulder dress sitting on a park bench. I stop immediately as I thought of what to do.

Should I talk to her? Should I not talk to her?

Relax korede, my good friend; voice in my head quickly reminds me. She's probably waiting for a taxi or her driver to pick her up.

She looks fine I assured myself as I rolled my windows up and turned the ignition.

It seems someone just took over the remote control to my brain and my hand because I just stopped right in front of whiskey and rolled my jet black window down. "Whiskey?"

She flinched a little as she saw me and hand folded to a fist. Is she planning to hit me? Give me a break. She didn't even say anything. She just stayed mute, her eyes all puffy and red. Was she crying?

"Miss?"

Silence.

"hellllooo?"

Silence.

The sun shone brightly on a forehead as her Asian eyes locked with mine, as if she was scrolling through the browsing history of my life, reading every single paragraph of my life. Her lips curved up in a pout, armed and ready to spit its venom at anybody that dared and trust me, I do dare.

"So you're dumb now ehn or somebody has pressed your off button?" I turned my car off without breaking eye contact; I knew this car like the back of my hand. She just stared at me and I stared back. After she saw that I wasn't ready to move, she opened her mouth to speak and I already prepared my awesome come back.

"Don't you have a place to be?'' Her voice came out smooth and calm. After speaking, she pressed her lips into a thin line, her eyes betraying no emotions. They were a striking light brown and they looked just at home like breasts do on the chest of girls.

"Look, I don't want to be here right now but neither can I leave," I dropped the mischief and became serious because it was obvious that she was having none of that. "This place has security and if they see you sitting here for more than two hours, they will book you down." I pressed the open button and got out of the car.

"You left over an hour ago, what are you still doing here? Don't you have a place to be?" Those final words triggered something because she turned away from me and started crying. I just sat on the blue bench and pat her bare shoulder.

What do I do? I don't have experience with girls crying and why is she crying anyways? I just pulled her up and opened the car door. This place was an exclusive neighborhood and I don't want to be caught dead with a crying woman. I expected her to oppose or run away but she just obeyed and entered the car.

"Tissue?" She accepted and I cranked the car up and turned back to my apartment.

No work for me today.

We stepped into my apartment and she stood at the corner, still bawling her eyes out. That person controlling me started again and my puppeteer controlled me to hug her.

I pulled her into a tight hug and she started another round of crying. I just let her do her business on my shirt as I patted her back slightly. She wrapped her arms around me like she craved this hug for years.

Her chest met me right above my stomach and her head under my face. This hug made me feel warm inside and I just stayed in that position.

I was so lost in her arms and in her tears that I didn't hear the elevator open.

"What's all this korede?"

"Leila?"

A/N

How y'all doing, this is the beginning of a beautiful love story

Everybody coming back in the next chapter to see more of korede gather here for a selfie please. He's a disgusting playboy yet his man child attitude and that mischief makes me cringe. And turns out he's sweet too.

Don'tmiss some Leila drama in the next chapter. Love you guys, stay b