Chapter Two// Rock hard

The world should be happy now right? They finally screwed me over completely. Normal people would say that their village people have been following them, but I was born with my own special set of tormentors.

Yelling in that situation would have been useless because any man that heard would have joined him and if it was a woman she'll probably get her fair share.

I have to get out of this filthy hell hole as soon as possible. Wearing shoes would be a waste of time so I just stand up and behold, Sodiqs cursed body was on the floor.

Disgusting old fool. I couldn't help the tears that came out. This bastard doesn't worth a muscle or a vein in my body.

"idiot." I mutter as I spit on him. Call it unladylike or whatever that's your problem. I cross over him so I can get out of this place through the window.

Wait.

Jesus.

Holy crap did I just step on his. Jeez. He groans and gets a hold of my ankle. I quickly wiggle out of his grip and make for the sitting room window.

As I open it, the cold breeze hits my face making me shiver. Of all days to be cold Nigeria. I just jump out, tears flowing down my eyes.

I got to the junction and just jumped on the first bike I saw "Halmod, Halmod." I yelled as I jumped on.

"Madam you get change?" The bike man asked me, his hausa accent popping.

"Just dey go abeg." I said, my voice shaking. The road was bumpy just like my life and a group of men drinking trophy outside a beer parlour just brought the memories back.

How his disgusting thing Penis entered me, how he touched me. I really hope he rolls to the shattered glass and it pierces his disgusting eyes.

Now what's next?

The bike man stopped right in front of a black Porsche that is parked opposite a "VIP only" sign. Probably belongs to a old, horny rich guy.

"Na 200 o" The bike man said as soon as I got down. Then it hit me. I just got on a bike without any means of paying whatsoever. Some of this bike men can be dangerous, I heard they even keep pocket knives.

"Erm Aboki I no..." Without completing my sentence, I dart to the entrance of the club.

Run Anjola run if this man catches you he will slice our throat. Those words kept playing in my mind till I made it to the entrance.

"Ye!" I yell as I collided with something rock hard. I thought it was a wall at first because I was a little bit dizzy from the running.

"Are you looking for a new man to hook up with because I don't do prostitutes." And then his voice came out making me realize it's actually a man. And damn is he rock hard.

I barely reached his shoulders as he pushed me back slowly. The red, green and blue lights outside the club played on his face making him look like a black disco ball and his voice, silky, smooth and rich. The legit kind of bedroom voice not the one you get from old men that sound like choking donkeys.

I just stay there frozen, in his arms staring at his black jacket. It suddenly reminds me of that Porsche for some reason. He tries to push me back again but I just stand there. I'm already a total zero so what do I have to loose?

"Young lady, is this a new tactic to get men? How much? Tell me now." He brings out some cash and throws it on my breasts.

No asshole is going to screw with me the second time this night. "Are you crazy?" He yelled in pain from the slap I gave him. His voice didn't come out sexy like when he first opened his mouth. The red light flashed on his face again and I saw his face all scrunched up.

"Listen to me you idiot, I sleep with men for money but I do it with dignity. if you don't need me to spread my legs then don't spread your stupid cash." I hiss and walk away.

"Crazy girl." I heard him say before finally walking into the club.

******

'soco soco soco soco soco. Eledumare bless you with body o baby.'

Soco by wizkid was playing as I entered. Yahoo boys were already grinding their girlfriends, the rich business men at the VIP lounge with their choice of girls, the party was just beginning.

I drag myself to the bar silently praying it is Tunji there today. Just a few steps away from the bar, Nancy walks up to me.

"Babes you no dey work today?" She asked me as the chewed her gum furiously without mercy. "Where's your shoe na?"

"Why is your hair rough like this?" She bombarded me with questions on my ugly appearance. She on the other hand looked divine in her nude dress. She took a sip out of her drink before resuming the questions.

"What's wrong na?" As she said those words, tears started flowing down again. What should I say uhn? My asshole step father raped me in our mud house, I'm never going back home again, I don't have money whatsoever and my mom couldn't care less if I died? But I just say "It's nothing, I don't just want to work today."

"But you're crying na. I'm worried." Nancy introduced me to the business and ever since then, she always looks out for me.

"I hit my head. I'm fine." I quickly say to avoid more questions. The club got a bit fuller and you had to shout for anybody to hear.

"Your shoes?" There's no holding Nancy back.

"Babe I'm fine, I'll just talk to Tunji, go and make some moola." I say as I fake a smile.

"Okay o." She finally goes away and then disappears among the crowd.

"Tunji how far?"

"Anjy baby, when will you finally date me now." Tunji said as he dropped a shot of whiskey on the counter for me. With Tunji at the bar, I am covered.

"When you Buy me my assurance." He let out a loud, hearty laugh and I laugh along to. But mine, my own laugh was a mockery of the person herself.

Second shot.

Third shot.

TWENTY MINUTES
Shot number twelve.

I stood up and started dancing to Legbegbe, swaying my hips back and forth as I downed the thirteenth shot of Whiskey.

Then I felt a hand creeping on my butt.

*****
I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a large window with black curtains.

I look around and the room was painted white. This room is probably bigger than my whole house. But that's not the only thing, I'm not wearing any freaking clothes.

A/N
Hey guys. First cliffhanger 😈. Hope you guys are enjoying?????

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share. Thanks for reading :)