Chapter 1- Celebrations

Elizabeth Rivers ^^^

8/7/18- Silverstone GP

Interviewer- How do you feel about this win Lewis, ahead in the championship after Sebastian's retirement.

Hamilton- At the moment a lot can happen in the championship and I'd to focus on each race as it comes

Interviewer- Thank you so much for this exclusive interview.

=======

8/7/18- Later on in the day somewhere near Silverstone

"Agh, Megan I already said I'm not dancing with the stripper," I giggled, clearly drunk off my ass and not going to remember much tomorrow. "But Eli even Ally is dancing with him and she's nowhere near single," she groaned "you can't be single all your life."

"Just get me more shots and whatever else," I said "gladly," Issy laughed, joining our conversation. After my shots and some purple drink, Cardi proposed a toast. "Can I just say how happy I am that Ally finally gets to marry her sexy man," she slurred "cheers to that," I screamed.

Suddenly this guy arrived in the club, no it wasn't Conor McGregor. This guy was much more good looking, same douchy style but he looked softer. 

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked "I like your accent, do you want to dance?" He asked, way to posh and confident for me but I was drunk. "So you just expect to get what you want from that line?" I raised my eyebrow "no I use my line later," he said.

I gave in to dancing with him, the club got a lot more crowded but it was pretty big so I didn't mind. It started to fill up with these guys who had bodyguards to lead them in, famous douchebags I'm assuming.

Lewis, I learned his name, pulled me out of my thoughts. "So Eli, where are you from?" He slurred, having downed a few drinks himself "North Dublin," I told him. "Explains the accent," he commented "why do you like it," I teased, feeling in the flirty moved. I danced a little closer to him, grabbing another drink as some server walked by, quickly downing it and setting it aside on a table. Some guy came dancing up to us, he looked familiar but not enough for my drunk self to remember.

"Hey Lewis, you want another drink?" The Spaniard asked "nah I'm good," Lewis spoke. He turned back to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. Our breaths mingled we were so close. It neared 4am when my friends approached, they had all sobered up a bit but I was still downing vodka shots. "Eli we're leaving now, so you can stay with your guy or you can leave with us," Ally said cheerfully, glancing at Lewis. 

"Please stay with me, we can go back to my hotel room," Lewis begged "fine, I'll see you girls tomorrow at the hotel."

Lewis and I travelled in a car back to his hotel, bringing a bottle of vodka and Jack Daniels that we purchased with us. We drank half of both bottles by the time we reached the hotel, we staggered out hand and hand. Using each other to make sure we didn't full, I stumbled on my sky scraper heels and stopped to take them off and throw them away. "I'll pick them up tomorrow," I laughed when Lewis gave me a look. 

I still stumbled without the shoes and ended stumbling into Lewis' arms as we got in the elevator. He caught me and pulled me up, very close to him again we were so close we could kiss. This time we did, then he desperately lifted me up and pushed me against the wall of the elevator all the while kissing me passionately. He lifted me to his hotel room, fumbling with the key card and finally getting it open.

I pulled off his shirt as soon as he closed the door, tracing the tattoos on his arms earning soft moans as I moved my finger. He ripped off my top, the teasing clearly getting him excited. He moved to my neck, sucking seductively leaving a small mark as he moved. He walked closer to the bedroom and shouldered the door open, dropping me gently on the bed and climbing over me. I still had my legs wrapped around him

He continued kissing my neck, squeezing my thighs to get another reaction, getting a moan in return. "Why the teasing?" I moaned "the foreplay is half the fun," he said seductively. He moved from my neck to my collarbone, from my collarbone to my stomach. Every kiss leaving tingles on my skin, I pulled gently on the curls in his hair, clearly pleasing him. 

I reached down to his jeans tugging at them, he moved his mouth to my skirt. Pulling it off with his teeth and a little help from me, now I was just in my underwear. He quickly pulled off his trousers, leaving us both almost naked. He moved his mouth back up to mine and kissed me, I ran my hands over his torso feeling the muscles and ridges. 

(Warning: steamy content)

He seemed to decide it had been long enough and reached for the clasp of my bra, looking at me for approval, I nodded. He took it off, massaging my boobs gently making me moan softly. He used his tongue to tease me more and left more hickeys on my boobs. I decide it was time for me to take control.

I turned us around, so I was no on top. I moved to Lewis' neck leaving hickeys and kissing all his muscles, hearing him moan occasionally. I rolled my hips over his thighs, now knowing that it drives him crazy. I did it a few more times before he turned us over again, glancing at my pants he reached down to take them off before I stopped him. I reached for his boxers and he looked at me and smiled, I pulled them off and let him continue. He reached for my pants and desperately ripped them off.

Knowing I had made him want me, I let him continue. He used one finger to tease me, slowly pushing it in and out. Moans escaped my mouth, he stuck a second finger in and the moans increased, as they did his pace did too. He stuck a third finger in and slowed. "Jesus Christ, could you take any longer!" I moaned, seeing him put a condom on really slowly and then he stuck it in. 

At first he went slow but the more I moaned the faster he went. We were both getting close and when I reached my high I screamed "Lewis!!"

We both collapsed onto the bed and cuddled up into the covers.

I have never done that before and I feel like I have ruined my innocence. It probably wasn't even that realistic and if you guys don't like it I can get rid of it. Welcome to my new story Hookup everyone hope you enjoy.