His Music Taste

Thomas: As you finished your shift, you ran to the Map room to greet Thomas after a successful run. Today it was only him and Minho, so you opened the door slowly. You planned to surprise him with a hug from behind (one of his favorite things).

However, as you approached the map room, you heard something strange. Thomas was singing. 

No, not quite singing....

Wait.

Was Thomas rapping?!

You slowly walked inside, close enough that you could hear what exactly he was singing. 

"So what do you say to somebody you hate

Or anyone tryna bring trouble your way

Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way?

Then just study a tape of N.W.A

One day I was walking by

With a Walkman on..." 

You didn't really know Thomas was the kind of person who would be into music at all, and his taste in rap surprised you.

"Really?" You asked, giving away your position and making Thomas jump. "Eminem?" 

"Its good! It pumps me up for the maze, cookie," he cooed, coming closer and tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Dork," you chuckled, kissing his cheek.

Newt: It was a gorgeous night in the glade. You and Newt were sitting in the watchtower stargazing. You were laying against his chest, slowly drifting closer to sleep, when a soft voice interrupted your near slumber. 

"You are my sweetest downfall

I loved you first, I loved you first
Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth

I have to go, I have to go." 

you slowly opened your eyes and noticed Newt, barely moving his lips, singing softly to himself. With growing awe, you gazed up at him. He had a lovely voice, and it was such a great song.

"Like that song, love?" he said. You didn't realize he knew you were watching. 

"Its really good. And you have an amazing voice." 

"You think so?" he asked. He kissed your forehead, and then leaned back and looked back up at the stars. "I love softer alternative music. They have beautiful lyrics, and they're so great to listen to. Soft on the ears." 

The began playing mindlessly with your hair as he continued to sing, and you fell asleep eventually.

Minho: Every morning, Minho would wake you up half an hour before the runners left to spend some time with you.

Before. The. Sun. Even. Came. Up. 

Most of the time he had to physically pull you out of the bed, but one day he had a... creative way to motivate you to leave the bed.

You felt him pulling at your arm as his dorky voice filled the room, singing loudly.

"It started with a whispeeeeeer, , 

And that was when I kissed heeeer!

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chit chaaaaaat!" 

He had his hands on your arms and was making you dance, like a mindless puppet. Though you didnt want to admit it, you enjoyed it. 

"Everybody talks, everybody talks..." you hummed, still tired. 

"What are you doing it so bored for? If you're gonna listen to music, it better make you wanna dance." 

You finally cracked, laughing hysterically as you screamed the words to the song.

Gally: you came up behind him slowly, waiting for the right moment to jump on his back. Something paused you from doing so, though.

The sound of his voice.

"These words are knives and often leave scars, 

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told I never was yours, 

The fear, the fear of falling apart," 

The words to this song surprised you. Gally listened to such deep music? 

After a few minutes, his eyes flickered to you and he smiled.

"Hey, Y/N! How goes it?"

"You listen to emo music?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah," he said, blushing furiously. He began rubbing the back of his neck. "I think its nice that people can still write thought-provoking lyrics. Its a good change." 

You knew him better than accepting that, though. As you looked into his eyes, you knew the truth.

Gally was beaten and broken inside.

So to cheer him up, you held his head in your hands and kissed him quickly. You ignored the cheers and ooooohs from the gladers around you as Gally melted into the kiss.

"I love you, Gal." 

"Love you too," he said. He quickly flicked your forehead. You cried out and laughed, jokingly. "Now I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to scare me while I'm workin, cuz I coulda just had a nail throug my forehead." 

Hey guys! This one was a little short and klunky.... but hey, if you have preference ideas, lemme know! 

Btw, here are the songs I used:

Thomas: Forgot About Dre- Dr. Dre and Eminem

Newt: Samson- Regina Spektor

Minho: Everybody Talks- Neon Trees

Gally: This is Gospel- Panic! At The Disco. 

I totally recommend all of these songs, they're all awesome!