Newt Imagine (Plus announcement!)

(This little imagine is a twist on the Scorch Trials book)

"We want her to come with us." Teresa demanded. Newt tightened his grip on your arm and stepped in front of you, blocking "the betrayer" and her small army of girls from you.

"Not a bloody chance. You disappear for a week while we're traveling the scorch, and then try to convince us that we need to give her over? Have you bloody lost your mind?" He asked, squinting at the female glader.

With a wave of her hand, three girls came out from around the group and pushed Newt aside, into the hot sand, then grabbed you by the arms. He tried to scramble back to his feet, but you were already being dragged to Teresa's side. They pushed you down to your knees in front of their leader. She glared down at you, and after a grunt of anger, she kicked you in the stomach. You moaned and leaned over, struggling against the grips of the two other girls who restrained you.

Newt jumped forward, having to be held back by Thomas and Minho. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth as he tried to escape their grips and beat Teresa to the ground.

"I swear to god, Teresa..."

"If anyone tries to follow us, we kill her before we make it to the mountains. Is that clear?" She called out, ignoring Newt's threat. He tensed up, then relaxed his muscles, seemingly coming to the conclusion that maybe it was best not to fight.

"Umm, maybe we can work out some sort of deal..." Thomas said, stepping forward. Teresa only pointed her long dagger at his face to silence him.

"Shut your mouth, you shuck idiot. You were supposed to take her place in the beginning. Be thankful that my superiors changed the plan." She snarled. Then, she turned away from Thomas and studied you closely for a moment. Then, with another gesture, two other girls were roughly pushing you inside a massive brown sack. You kicked and thrashed, but to no avail. After all, it was a 2-1 fight.

"Isn't this a little dramatic?" You growled, looking up at Teresa. She swung the butt of her spear into your stomach, causing you to stop moving and succumb to the will of her stupid followers. Your vision was covered by the brown fabric, and soon you were being dragged away.

Newt watched as Teresa and the others dragged you away. His eyes were pooling with tears, and once the other gladers thought that the girls and you were a safe distance away, he tore away from their grips and turned to face them.

"Why the bloody hell did you do that?" He growled, gesturing to you being pulled away across the scorch.

"We didn't want you to do something stupid and get Y/N into more trouble than she's already in." Thomas said, cracking his knuckles. Newt put his fists on his hips and looked down at the sand beneath his feet, taking deep, heavy breaths before he brought his attention back to them.

"Does anyone know where they're taking her?" He asked, squinting his eyes and scrutinizing each individual member of the group. They all either shook their heads or murmured a "no" in response. "So, no one knows the plans that they have for her? They could be taking her there to torture her, then leave her to die in the middle of the bloody scorch. They could be bringing her back to W.I.C.K.E.D. so they can do what ever the hell they want to her. Heck, they can just slaughter her when they reach the mountains!

"If you bloody idiots hadn't held me back, we may not have been in this situation! Y/N may have been safe by my side! But no! Now she's being dragged away by Tommy's girlfriend and a bunch of random shanks we don't know." By the end of his rant, Newt was shaking with rage. He had to pinch the bridge of his nose and take deep breaths in order to calm himself down.