Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part Two)

(Just wanted to let you know that this is more a parody of Tangled than the actual story of Rapunzel, if you haven't noticed already.)

The door to your room opened, and your fists clenched tightly as you heard your captors voice.

"You had to hear the speech they gave about you yesterday. All about how hopefully, the new greenie wouldn't turn out to be a rotten traitor like you. Disgusting liars," he commented as he approached the bed, where your face was shoved into the pillow and you were trying to keep from screaming. Unable to control your fury and longer, you stood up on the mattress-for once, you were taller than him- and glared at him.

"Are you seriously going to openly lie to me like that?"you snarled, furrowing your eyebrows. A wave of emotions flashed on his face, but after a few seconds, he snickered. Snickered!

"What on earth are you talking about?" He asked with a chuckle, but you detected nervousness in his eyes.

"I know everything! I know how you freaking kidnapped me on the first night for some reason! The gladers aren't savages like you said! They're good people! You're the monster, not them!"

Gally's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in surprise. Then, faster than you possibly could've expected, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him. Earlier, you would've been trying to control your trembling with fear. Not today, though. Today, you were confident. You were fueled by anger. There was nothing holding you back.

"Tell me everything. NOW," He demanded, his previous calm and collected nature had vanished.
~~~~
Thomas couldn't bring himself to focus on his work. Chuck was rambling on about his experiences in the glade, oblivious to the fact that he wasn't listening, as he carved a block of wood into a small figurine. Thomas's mind kept drifting to you.

The previous night had surely been difficult for you. After all, you had discovered that one of the people you trusted most had lied to you about literally everything. But there was so much that Thomas still didn't know, and he was determined to find out.

"Chuck," Thomas asked, interrupting the boy mid-sentence. His eyes trailed to the woods, and he knew that deep behind meters and meters of trees, you were stuck inside your stupid little hut. After last night, you were no doubt telling Gally off. What was happening now? How would the builder take what you had to say? "what do you know about Gally?"

"Gally? He's a nasty pile of klunk, that guy. I remember, the last greenie, when she came up in the box, Gally wouldn't stop complaining about her. All he does is complain, complain...."

Thomas shook his head and held out his arm for the boy to stop talking. He was still deciphering the first thing that Chuck said.

"Wait, he complained? What did he have to say?"

"God, he was really opinionated about her. Hated her since the second he laid eyes on her," Chuck said, not looking up from the chunk of wood.

"He hated her? Why?" Thomas asked, leaning down closer to the slopper.

"He was convinced that she was one of the people that put us here. He kept saying that we had to banish her, and that she needed to go. Why are you so curious?" Chuck asked, looking up at Thomas.

However, Thomas didn't notice. He straightened out his spine and couldn't tear his eyes away from the floor. If Chuck was right, and Gally really wanted you completely gone when you weren't complying to his will, what would he do to you now?

Then Thomas's common sense (that I didn't even know he had) kicked in. This was Chuck. Sweet, naïve, immature Chuck. The kid didn't know left from right, how could Thomas trust any information from him?