What He Calls You

Thomas: "Mornin', cookie!" He said, shaking you awake. You groaned and pulled your pillow on top of your head.

"Can you gimme, like, five more minutes? And why do you always call me cookie?" You asked from beneath the pillow.

"What, do you not like being called that?" He wondered.

"No, I don't mind it. I'm just wondering. Why cookie?" You explained. He sighed with a smile and pulled the pillow off of you.

"Because, just like cookies, you are sweet and cute. Also because I like cookies, and I like you." He said, staring into your eyes. You blushed, as you did every time Thomas said something so kind to you. Suddenly you had the energy to start your day.

Newt: "Hello, love. How'd ya sleep?" Newt asked, sitting next to you on a log where you ate your breakfast.

"Good. And I have a question..." you asked. Newt nodded, gesturing for you to continue with your question.

"Why do you call me love and not Y/N?" You wonder.

"Would you prefer that I call you Y/N?" He asked. You shook your head and explained that you were only wondering why he chose to call you love.

"Your name is beautiful, but when I call you love, it's almost like telling you that I love you every time I address you. That gives me the greatest pleasure imaginable." He explained with a smile, his green eyes penetrating into yours. You blushed and dipped your head. He was so shucking romantic!

Minho: "Hey there, darlin." He said as you jogged to the front doors of the maze. You blushed when he called out to you like that.

"Why do you call me that?" You asked with a laugh. Minho grabbed you by the waist and spun you around, then dipped you as if you were in a choreographed dance. He held you like that, your back nearly against the grass, and bent down so we was looking into your eyes.

"Because. It's rrromantic." He explained, raising one eyebrow sexily and rolling the r. You giggled as he brought you back to your feet and you jogged side by side into the mysteries of the maze.

Gally: "I love you, Y/N." Gally said as he bid you goodnight. He was about to close the door to your room when you called out for him to stop.

"Y'know how couples always have little names for each other?" You said. Gally groaned.

"Y/N, you have the most beautiful name I've ever heard. Why would you want to hide it by some cliche pet name?" He asked, coming closer and sitting at the edge of your bed. "You can call me whatever you want, I won't judge you, but when I say it to you, I don't like the way that it implies that I totally own you. You aren't my pet; you're the girl that I love." He explained, playing with a lock of your y/h/c hair. You smiled up at him and placed a kiss on his cheek. Gally was perfect.