You Fight

Thomas: You jogged throughout the glade, searching for your boyfriend, Thomas. You hadn't seen him at all that day, and you were starting to get concerned. Especially because of the newest arrival, Teresa. Ever since she showed up, the two of them were always looking at eachother. You weren't sure that Thomas would ever cheat on you, but where else could he be? You'd checked everywhere, and he didn't go into the maze, according to Minho, Alby, and Newt.

You were heading to the homestead when you heard Thomas's voice through the wall. You press you ear against the door to Thomas's room.

"You're in my dreams, in my head, I swear that I can even hear your voice throughout the day." Thomas explained. You hands balled into fists as you knew that he was talking to her. With a grunt, you threw the door open and looked Thomas straight in the eyes.

"You didn't even try to control youself, did you? Why didn't you just shucking tell me you didn't love me anymore straight out?" You shouted at him. His face was pale and he was struggling to find words. He stood up slowly and put a hand on your arm.

"Y/N, you don't understand. I-" He started, but you threw his hand off of you.

"Don't even try, Thomas! I'm freaking done with your constant bull klunk! Get away from me!" You screamed. Teresa got up, a guilty, nervous expression on her face. She started talking too, but you couldn't even listen. Tears flooded your eyes as you ran up to your room, threw yourself onto the mattress and allowed yourself to cry.

Newt: You stood outside the council hall, listening closely as they decide on your brother's fate. Ben was your brother, and he had attacked Thomas that day. You knew that he wasn't malicious in any way, and that he was undergoing something that no one else could imagine. The door swung open and out came Minho and Gally, leading Ben to the slammer. He was bound behind his back and was struggling to escape their grip to no avail. He didn't even notice you as they passed by.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." A familiar voice cooed. You turned your head to see Newt walking through the door to you. His expression was one of sadness and dread. "Your brother broke the bloody rules. There's no other option." You fell to your knees, knowing where Newt was going. You brother was to be banished, and no one survived a banishing. They were sending him into the maze, where the grievers would come to him and finish him. Your own brother.

Your sadness turned to rage as you stood up and looked Newt in the eyes.

"You-You could've saved him! You could've lowered the punishment! How could you not have?!?" You screamed, tears falling from your eyes. Newt's face was red as he explained himself.

"Ben attacked someone, Y/N. This had to happen. Who would be next, huh? You? Would I have to let him kill you too?" You scoffed at his ridiculous explanation. 

"My brother is not a monster, Newt! I can't believe you would actually-" you started. You grunted again and ran off, leaving Newt alone.

"Y/N, stop! Where are you-"

"Away from you! Don't even think about following me! I can't even stand to look at you anymore!" You turned around and screamed. Tears flooding your cheeks, you ran off to the kitchen to stress-eat.

Minho: "Are you insane?!?" He shouted, slamming his hands down on the table. "No! Absolutely not."

"Minho, if you would just listen..." You said.

"You are not going into the maze and that's final. It's too dangerous. I'm in there every day; it'll be too much for you." He explained. You face reddened.

"Why? Because I'm a girl?" You shouted in his face. Minho chuckled, mocking you.

"No. Obviously. I'm not letting you in because you'll die!" He said.

"So you're calling me weak?"

"No! The maze takes a klunk load of skills. I can't let you die because you wanted to go out there. I can't lose you, y/n. You're too important to me. So no. I'm the keeper and you cannot be a runner." He demanded, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. You scoffed.

"You are so... Idiotic! So overprotective! You can't let me do one good thing in my whole life because you're scared! You think you're soooo brave and fearless, but you're scared to lose. Well I'm done with you! You won't let me do what I want, then we need to take a break." You sigh. Minho's eyes widen.

"No, Y/N, you're making this much-"

"Shut up, Minho. I'm done. You're not my father. If us dating means I have you as my father figure, then we can't do this. We're done." You said as you left Minho alone in the map room. He was speechless as the door closed behind you.

Gally: "No." You said. All of the boys turned to you with perplexed expressions. You suppose that they thought you would've agreed with Gally, your boyfriend. You were sitting in the council hall discussing Thomas's recent decision to run into the maze. "He saved Minho and Alby. Minho's admitting to it. He would never admit to that unless it was true. We know how big-headed he is." Minho nodded in agreement.

"Seriously, y/n? Do you remember when I got stung? That was his fault!" Gally said, standing up and pointing at him.

"I'm sorry, but whoever Thomas was doesn't matter. Also, Thomas didn't make you go near the maze. That was your decision." You explain, fiddling with your fingers nervously. Those comments would surely anger him, but you had to say it.

His face was red and twisted with anger, yet his eyes were moistening.

"Wow. I can't even believe that you actually thought that was my fault. You can't even sympathize for me at all?" He exclaimed. The other gladers exchanged nervous glances as he approached you. "You-You always thought that?"

"No, Gal, I just..."

"Just, stop! I'm done!" He said, sighing and leaving the council hall without another word. You jumped from your seat and ran after him.

"What the hell, Gally?" You shouted after him. He turned around, his expression one of rage with a hint of heartbreak.

"It's just that I always kind of thought that you gave a klunk. I thought you cared, but evidently, you don't."

"You are always so dramatic! Think of other people every once in a while; maybe they'll like you more!" You screamed back at him. His eyes widened as he gaped at you.

"Do me a favor, greenie." You knew that he wasn't happy, because he never called you greenie. "Stay away from me. You're a liar, just like Thomas." With that, he turned away. You stared at him, wondering how things had gone downhill so quickly.