Their Pets

They call me slim shady, I'm back, I'm back... thanks for the new ideas guys! I guess this book is gonna go on after all! This is for my awesome reader, JazmineToadsAdventur

Thank you so much! You rock! 

This week, the box was making a klunkload of weird noises that a box of gardening tools and new clothes should NOT be making.

All of the guys were huddled around the box, looking inside. You couldn't see , but the boy's yelling made it clear what was going on. 

"Ohmygosh, its a bunny!"

"IS THAT A FREAKING WOLF?!" 

"Guys GET THIS BIRD OUTTA MY FACE!" 

The creators had sent up the box filled  with animals. It seemed that each of you were to be granted a new pet. 

Excited, you leapt into the box and began looking around. There were animals of all different sorts- from dogs to lizards to colorful parrots.

Something furry brushed against your calf and you looked down to find the most adorable bunny staring up at you. It's eyes were dark, and it had cinnamon brown fur sprinkled  with white spots. He was easily the cutest creature in the box.

"Aww, you cutie!" you cooed, scooping it up. Its long ears brushed against your shirt as it laid down against you. "I'm gonna call you... Cannoli!" 

It nuzzled its face against your cheek, and you couldnt suppress your giggle.

You climbed out of the box and walked back to your room, petting the bunny's fur the whole way there. 

As you sat in your room with your new pet on your lap, you began to wonder; what animal had your boyfriend chosen? 

Thomas: As you approached his room in the homestead, you heard a strange, creaky voice that you didn't recognize. 

"Gally's an idiot! Gally's an idiot!" The odd -but true- remark was followed by a series of flapping.

"Hey, buddy, keep it down, alright?" Thomas replied. 

What on Earth...

You slowly cracked the door open, to be greeted by a flash of green and red. You cried out as feathers brushed against your face and you fell backward on your butt. 

"Ohmygosh, Y/N, I'm so sorry!" Thomas chuckled, standing off the bed and coming over quickly. The bird was now perched on your shoulder. 

"A bird? I always thought you'd be more of a puppy person." 

"Well yeah, I do like puppies, but I have a thing for this bird. I can make it say whatever I want-" 

That explains the "Gally is an idiot" part...

"And he's so cool looking! Not to mention, he's a really good listener." 

You laughed, gently patting the bird's head. It let out a little caw at the touch, and you smiled.

"Aw, he is really cute!" you giggled.

Newt: his room was shut, and there was no noise coming from inside. 

Could he have been asleep? 

You opened the door slowly, carefully peering through the crack. Newt was laying on his back, his hand on something laying against his chest. He was breathing slowly and heavily, but there was a smile etched into his perfect features. 

You stepped in, trying not to make any noise. As you got closer to the bed, you noticed a small ball of white and black fur on his chest.

A puppy. A dalmation puppy.

It opened its eyes slowly, and upon seeing you, let out a series of high-pitched barks. Your heart warmed up as Newt sat  up and noticed you.

"Hey, hey, easy Lucy!" he cooed, laying his hand on the puppy's back. Lucy looked up at you, and allowed you to come closer. You slowly started stroking his head. 

"Lucy?" 

"I remember, before the maze, an old TV show in black and white. The girl's name was Lucy, so I figured..." Newt chuckled and ran his hands through his hair. "It's a bit cheesy but it was all I could think of at the moment." 

"I think its kinda cute," you giggled. The puppy stated wagging its tail happily as you pet his back.

"I think she likes you, love." He planted a kiss on your cheek as you admired his adorable new pet.

Minho: you rested your head against the stone walls as you waited for your boyfriend to return from the maze. Suddenly, a yellow ball came flying out from the opening. 

You moved to the front of the opening when a golden retriever came charging from the maze. Its tongue was hanging happily from his mouth as it leapt onto you, knocking you back into the grass. 

You let out a squeal as it sat on your lap, anxiously waiting to be given affection. You smiled and placed your hands on either side of his head, gently stroking his fur. 

"Thor! Get back here!" Minho called. He was running out, sweating, but smiling as he watched you play with his puppy.

"He is so cute!" You chuckled. The dog wagged its tail happily, as if expressing gratitude for your compliment. 

"Yeah. He makes a great running partner, too. With some more practice, he could be running as fast as me!" 

Minho started petting the dog's fur, gently cooing "good boy, good job today." 

He jumped up and clapped to get the dogs attention. Thor instantly jumped up and looked up at his owner.

"Want some dinner, boy? C'mon, lets go get some dinner!" 

Your boyfriend and his dog were racing to the kitchen before you could even get up. They made a great match- Minho needed an eager, ready-to-go pet like Thor.

Gally: "Hey, Captain, wassup?" you said, skipping over to your boyfriend, who was hard at work. 

"Hey, Y/N. What's up?" 

As he turned his head, you noticed a small creature on his head. You looked up at it and noticed a small tongue, darting in and out of its mouth. It was beige and had small spiked on the sides of its head.  He had cold, dark eyes that studied you closely. 

"Gal!" you cried. "Your head!" 

"Oh, this little guy?" he asked. He looked up as if he could see the creature on his head. "This is the pet I got. Godzilla." 

You laughed. A bearded dragon seemed like the the perfect match for Gally.

"He's great. He just crawls all over me while I work, and he just eats the annoying damn bugs that are following Adam around." 

"I heard that, and I'm not happy!" Adam replied, looking over the wall of wood. 

"Back to work, slinthead!" he growled, and Adam quickly smirked and got back to it.

"Wanna hold him?" Gally asked, gently picking it up and holding it in his palm. It looked up at you, and although it was cool looking, something kept you from holding it. Maybe it was the sharp fingers or the spikes all over him.

"Pet him at least?" he asked. Seeing no harm in it, you gently ran your finger down his back. Godzilla seemed to calm down and laid his head against Gally's finger.

You gave your boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek before walking off.

That was kinda short, sorry! Hope ya liked it!