Interview W/ The Gladers

Frypan positioned himself in front of the small video camera that came up in the box. "Hello, audiences! My name is Frypan. You may know me as the glade cook. Today, I will be interviewing our glade OTP..." He said. He turned the camera so it was facing your boyfriend, who was sitting in a chair.

"To start off, why don't you introduce yourself?"
Thomas: "Hey, umm,  I'm Thomas." He said with a shy smile and a wave.
Newt: "Hello. I'm the keeper of the gardens, Newt." He said, looking at the camera with a grin.
Minho: "You know who I am." He said with a smirk, winking at the camera.
Gally: "Do I have to do this?" Gally groaned. Frypan whispered from behind the camera, "Do it for Y/N!" Gally sat up a little straighter and simply said. "Gally. Keeper of the Builders."

"Okay. First question: What is your favorite thing about Y/N?"
Thomas: "Her personality." He said, smiling and leaning forward, his elbows rested on his knees. "You just look at her, and you know what kind of person she is."
Newt: "Her smile. I've never looked at someone's smile and noticed how lovely it was until I met Y/N." He explained, blushing.
Minho: "Her eyes. They're the first thing I noticed about her." He said shyly, with a small smirk.
Gally: "The way she treats others. She's the most compassionate person I know." He explained, leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed.

"Question Number Two: What's the most impactful thing that she's said to you?"
Thomas: "When we were trapped in the maze together. I started freaking out and she said, 'I love you, Thomas. We aren't trapped, we're gonna be okay because we're together. I swear.' That still serves as motivation for me to always try, because I have her at my side."
Newt: "I was going to attempt suicide again, and she looked me in the eyes and said, 'You need to stop trying to do this. Even when I'm gone, I would never want you do resort to this. Understand?' I think about suicide each day of this bloody tortuous life, so whenever I do, I think of her and how my death would affect her."
Minho: "well, she didn't really say it to me, but one day she was freakin out at Gally for yelling at a little kid. And that scene replays in my mind every day, it reminds me that I've got the most badass girl in the glade." Minho said with a broad smile.
Gally: "Is that any of your business?!" He said through gritted teeth. Frypan whispered to calm down, and Gally sighed. "After Ben attacked her, I was carrying her to get help and she said to me, 'I love you Gally. Never forget what you mean to me.' It's just so much to know that you mean something to someone. Especially someone as awesome as Y/N." He said softly.

"If you could change one thing about your past, what would you change?"
Thomas: "I think I would've waited until I'd gotten out of the Pit to ask Y/N out. That wasn't super romantic."
Newt: "I would've never tried to kill myself. I feel like there is so much I can't do with her because-" Newt stopped there and took a deep breath, since his eyes were watering.
Minho: "It would've been cool if I was a little more smooth when I first introduced myself. I still cringe thinking about it." He said with a laugh.
Gally: "I wish I'd just forgiven Y/N after our first argument. She came in one night after, and I was so angry and jerky and unforgiving... I hate myself for that." He muttered angrily.

"Have you ever-"

"Frypan, what the shuck are you doing in here?!?" Alby yelled as he swung the door open to the shed that Frypan was interviewing in. "Dinner was supposed to be done ten minutes ago! Get on it!"

"Okay, okay! I'm almost done, gosh!!" Frypan yelled after Alby. He sighed.

"Unfortunately this interview has been cut short by our shuck-faced glade leader. Is there anything that you'd like to say to Y/N before we cut the vid?"
Thomas: "I love you, I hope I don't need to remind you. Thank you for making me stronger."
Newt: his eyes were tearing up as he said, "I love you to the bloody moon and back. I owe my life to you, love. Thank you for giving me purpose." He smiled.
Minho: "Y/N, you are the coolest girl anybody could ever ask for. Thank you for allowing me to be the lucky guy who gets to call you his girlfriend."
Gally: "Y/N, you make me feel like I am loved, like I'm cared about. You're the first to treat me like that. I love you, and nothing can ever change that. Ever."

With that, Frypan cut the feed and ran off to the kitchen to prepare the night's meal.