Gally Imagine

"Y/N." He started, wrapping his arms around you from behind pulling you up against his chest. "Y'know Ben, the builder who got stung? He asked you to help him out in the homestead. I said yes, I hope you don't mind..."

You dipped your head. Ben had been acting... strange ever since he had been stung. You've caught him looking at you with a malicious smirk on his face multiple times throughout the days.

However, it was rare that you would turn down something he asked you to do. After all, he would run into the maze for you without a moment's hesitation. With a shudder, you agreed to help Ben.

"Great." Gally smiled. He pecked you on the cheek, then picked up your tools and carried them to the homestead.
~~~
"Ben, Y/N's here." Gally called out. Ben turned in his crouching position on the wood floor. He was pale, his skin stretched tightly over his bones, his purple veins bulging beneath the thin sheet of skin.

When his eyes met yours, he smiled. He approached and shook your hand. There was a hint of malice in his sunken, sleep deprived eyes. After he was done with you, he came up to Gally and swung his arm across his shoulders.

"Gally, I want to show you something. I saw this in the kitchen yesterday, looks like the wood is going to collapse." He explained. Gally shook Ben's arm away, but asked him to show him the way. Just before he was lead out by Ben, Gally tilted your chin with his finger and kissed you, asking you to start working.

Gally's POV

He followed Ben all the way across the glade, to the kitchen. He was slightly confused... after all, Ben was perfectly capable of fixing bad wood on his own. Why did Gally need to see what was wrong? There's something odd going on, he thought to himself.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

They were nearly to the kitchen when Ben stopped short, spun around with a steak knife in hand -he had it in his belt- and slashed at Gally's face. Gally cried out and stumbled back. He wiped at the cut, a large smear of crimson liquid coming off onto his finger.

Before he could comprehend what was happening, Ben slammed his fist into his eye, sending Gally stumbling to the grass.

"What the hell-"

"Y/N.... S-she never even gave me a chance, Gal. S-she always wanted you. But Y-you can't protect her. I'll show her..." He stuttered with venom in his eyes. Gally's blood boiled as he realized that this was about you, and that Ben had some dark intentions. He tried to stumble back up, but Ben kicked him in the stomach. Hard. He struggled to keep his food down as he collapsed.

"Y-Y/N," Gally struggled to get off his stomach, but Ben kicked him back down with ease. "she never did anything to you!"

Ben sighed, as if he was giving up on allowing Gally a second chance, before getting behind him. He pulled Gally's arms and grabbed them in his rough, calloused hands, pulling them behind Gally's back.  He felt them being restrained behind him. Thinking of you and Ben's plans, he tried to escape, but Ben held strong. Soon, Gally's hands were tied behind his back, as were his ankles.

"Don't worry. I'll tell Y/N you loved her before I kill her."

With that, Ben left Gally alone and restrained in the middle of the deadheads. 

He shifted around in the grass, grunting to himself. This was so frustrating. Ben could be all the way to the homestead by now, and he was completely useless to you.

In a desperate attempt to save you from your fate, he gathered all of the air into his lungs and let out the loudest scream of his life.

"Y/N! Get outta there!