When He Has A Nightmare

Thomas: He watched as the man struggled to contain you. You thrashed and pleaded for assistance as he carried you to the glass tube that was filled to the top with water.

"Thomas! Thomas, please, help me!" You begged, locking eyes with him. His eyes watered as you continued to scream his name, pleading for help.

There was a large splash as you were dropped into the tube. Finally comprehending what was happening, he ran over to see you for the last time before you were inserted. You screamed, air bubbles flying from your mouth, your eyes panicked and desperate. You slammed your hand against the glass, staring down into his eyes. Bubbles continued to fly as you glanced around screaming at anyone who passed by. Thomas screamed, tears rolling down his cheeks as he watched you panic in the tube of water. He watched you struggle to remain conscious, your lungs screaming for air....
~~~~
"Y/N..... Y/N!" He screamed, thrashing from side to side. You threw the door to his room open, jumping onto the bed beside him.

"Thomas, what's going on?!?" You asked, shaking his shoulders. But he didn't come out of his haze, he just continued screaming.

"Thomas, I'm here, I'm okay... you're safe..." you cooed, stroking his hair. He stopped moving, his breathing still heavy. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as he made eye contact with you.

"I-I..." he started, clearly struggling to find words as he steadied his breathing.

"Just don't, okay? Forget it, whatever it is, I'm here for you. Just go back to sleep." You whispered, planting kiss after kiss on his forehead. He smiled despite the tears that remained on his cheeks.

"Thank you, Y/N." He said, wrapping his arms around you and putting his face against your neck. Two minutes later, he was fast asleep again in your arms. You laid him back down onto the mattress and pulled the blankets up to his chin.

"Goodnight." You whispered with a smile, getting up off the bed.

Newt: He watched from afar as Minho carried your limp and bloody body back to the glade. Without a second thought, he dashed over and took you from his arms, studying the wound on your chest.

Right where your heart is.

He looked down into your face, which was pale and lifeless. Your eyes were closed, and Newt knew that they wouldn't open again.

"Y/N!" He choked out, his voice haunted with grief. "PLEASE, WAKE UP, LOVE! Don't leave me!" He screamed, burying his face into your chest as the tears rolled down his cheeks. When he lifted his head, it was specked with spots of your blood. He screamed again as he wiped it away, the metallic smell....
~~~
"Newt, stop screaming! I'm okay, just wake up...." you insisted, shaking Newt's shoulders. He sat up quickly, his eyes filled with panic and grief.

"Y/N! But you were..." he started, caressing your cheek as the tears continued falling.

"It was only a dream, Newt. I'm fine." You whispered, wiping the water from his face with a comforting smile. He smiled also, but his eyes were still filled with fear and worry.

"That was the worst nightmare..." he muttered, wrapping his arms around your neck and putting his head against your chest.

"But it's over now. You should get some rest." You said, rubbing his back. He sighed, letting go of you and wiping away the last of his tears.

"Can you stay here?" He asked. You nodded, laying down beside him. You stared up at the ceiling as Newt rested his head on your chest, the beat of your heartbeat lulling him to sleep. He smiled as he drifted into unconscious.

Minho: he watched in fear as the grievers stormed the glade. Boys everywhere were screaming, their torches flailing in the air as they ran to escape the monsters.