Other's Opinions of You

Thomas:
Newt: "I think they're a good match. They compliment each other, which is good for a relationship."

Minho: "Not sure why she'd pick him over me.... But I mean, I guess they are a pretty cute couple."

Gally: "Thomas is an evil shucking shank, he doesn't deserve her."

Newt:
Thomas: "They are the greatest couple. They're both so nice and understanding, they fit each other perfectly."

Minho: "I haven't seen Newt so happy since he got with her. I dunno how, but she got him out of his shell. I'd take my hat off for her if I wore one."

Gally: "she's good for him. He's been through some dark times, it's kinda cool to see the shank smile."

Minho:
Thomas: "Y/N is literally a mirror image of Minho. They're both strong, brave, and they're the king and queen of sass."

Newt: "Minho's always been the girl-crazy type. But he truly loves her, I can tell. I doubt he's ever looked at anyone the way he looks at her."

Gally: "I mean, I think they're an okay couple. I just can't stand a couple when one of them is such an ugly, obnoxious, selfish little snob who thinks he's sooooo cool just because...." (Gally continued complaining for ten minutes, so we had to cut the interview here.)

Gally:
Thomas: "I'm just happy Gally's off my back."

Newt: "I've noticed such a change in Gally since they got together. He's smiling, laughing, and he isn't torturing anyone in his free time. She's certainly good for him."

Minho: "Gally? And Y/N? Gimme a break. He's is disgusting. He's obnoxious. I'm kinda happy they met, cuz no one else would go out with him."

Okay this isn't great, but... I thought this would be interesting. So... Keep reading!