When He Started To Like You

Thomas: Thomas could hear Chuck's crying all the way from the opening to the maze. He knew immediately that he was having another nightmare, and that the other boys would torture him endlessly for it if he didn't wake him from his terror soon. He changed his course to the homestead, running over to help.

He swung the door open to find you with Chuck sitting on your lap. Whispering soothing words into his ear, you rubbed his back and hugged him. His head was buried in your shirt, his arms wrapped tightly around you.

The most surprising part? Thomas's heartbeat increased rapidly when he saw it. Why had the two of you not been introduced in the past?

You pushed Chuck away softly and asked him if he was okay. He nodded and smiled, thanking you with another quick hug. With that, he got off the bed and left the room, giving Thomas a wave on his way out.

"Wow, that was pretty good. Normally I'm the only one who can calm him down after a nightmare." Thomas said, watching Chuck walk to where the sloppers were gathered.

"Thanks. I don't think we met; what's your name?" You ask, standing up and fixing your shirt.

"Thomas," He said.

"Good to meet you. My names y/n," You replied, shaking his hand. You smiled brightly at him and took off to help Frypan out in the kitchen.

Dang, Thomas thought. She's awesome.

Thomas saw your golden heart that day and couldn't keep you off of his mind. From that day forward, he thought about you 24/7.

Newt: He was out in the deadheads, getting fertilizer when he heard nearly inaudible muffled sniffles. Strange, he thought. That doesn't happen very often. He dropped his bucket and followed the sound of the crying.

He had reached the end of the deadheads when he found you, with your back against the tree. You were curled up tightly, your knees to your chest and your face buried in your heads.

He was overcome with a crushing sadness. He knew more than anyone else in the glade that this was a rough transition for many. He sat down next to you and put his hand on your back. You looked up at him, and when your eyes met, electricity pulsed through Newts veins. You were the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen in his life. You seemed so kind, so innocent... you had only met seconds ago and he already loved you dearly.

"Hello, there. Sorry if I startled you, it's just... I know this is rough. But you'll get through it, alright? I'll be sure of it. I'll be the shoulder for you to cry on."

You sniffled and wiped your eyes. Then you wrapped your arms around Newt, burying your face into his chest. He seemed shocked at first, but then placed his hands on your back, holding you close.

"Thank you," You said, your voice a whisper.

All Newt wanted from that moment on was to have you cradled in his arms. He loved you to the moon and back ever since your first meeting that day.

Minho: he had just gotten back from a run when he heard shouting from nearby the homestead. He immediately knew what that meant; Gally was probably torturing another unlucky builder. He jogged over, ready to give that stuck-up shuck face a punch.

He never expected to find you yelling at Gally, telling him off for screaming at a little kid. Damn, Minho thought. This chick is tough.

Then things got serious when Gally pulled his fist back and punched you in the stomach with all the strength he had. You grunted and fell to your knees, and that's when Minho felt that he'd seen enough.

"Gally, who the shuck do you think you are?!?" Minho shouted. He grabbed the builder by the throat and threw him to the ground. "If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from her."

"Alright, chill out!" Gally shouted when he stood up. He walked away, muttering to himself about "greenbeans" and "stupidity."

Minho bent down next to you. You were bending over on your knees, clutching your stomach.

"Names Minho. Sorry about that slinthead, he tends to hate any newbie who shows up around here."

You looked up at him, and he was instantly put into a trance. Minho couldn't turn away from your gorgeous Y/E/C eyes, nor could he ignore the spark that lit in his heart when your eyes met.

"Um... can I escort you to dinner? My names Minho. One of the first gladers. Keeper of the runners. Spelled M-I-N.." oh my god, why the hell cant I shut up? He thought. Before he could embarrass himself any further, you started laughing.

"Minho, got it. My names Y/N," You reply.

"Well, Y/N," he started. "You won't have to worry about Gally again. He'll stay away from you, I swear."

Gally: After hours of roasting marshmallows and telling scary stories around the fire, most of the gladers had retreated back to the glade. However, Gally preferred to stay up hours after everyone else and enjoy the fire alone.

It was nearly midnight when Gally heard a voice.

"Oh, hi Gally. I didn't realize you were still up," You said, walking over to the fire. He looked up and remembered the short conversation that you had earlier that day. You were pretty nice, but it's not like you enjoyed his company. No one did.

"Disappointed that I'm not asleep already?" He snarled. He knew very well that no one was ever happy to see him.

"No, I'm pretty happy I'm not out here alone. I'm kinda creeped out by this place at night. But aren't you tired?" You wonder. In any other situation, he would've thought you were lying to him for some reason. However, Gally believed you. You were so nice, which was strange for someone who'd spoken with him in the past.

"Nah. I stay up this late all the time. Why are you up so late? First day always is exhausting."

"I thought I was tired, too, until I laid down and heard all those grievers out there. It gives me the creeps. Can I sit?" You ask.

Gally nodded, and was bewildered when you took the spot right next to him. You didn't even try to stay away, as most people did. You accepted him, which Gally thought made you perfect.

You continued to chat throughout the night, and by the next morning, Gally couldn't keep his eyes off of you. He was in love.

Okay, so this is basically what my imagines will be like. Of course, they'll be much better as I continue to write, so... Keep reading!