He Does Your Hair

Thomas: You stumbled into your room, groaned, and plopped facedown onto your bed. You weren't even able to close your eyes the previous night, making it that much harder for you to work today.

"Hey, cookie." He said, plopping onto the bed next to you. He turned his head to see your face, which was buried in the mattress. "I've got a little surprise for ya." You groaned.

"C'mon, you'll like it, I swear. C'mon." He insisted, pulling your arm. You swung your legs off the bed and stood up. He led you to the bathroom, where there was a large basin filled to the top with water, surrounded by containers filled with all sorts of weird substances. It was dark, the only light source being from the candles that were spread around the room.

"Thomas, what..."

"I wanna give you a little... spa day. You've been working hard and I want you to enjoy yourself." He said proudly. With a smile on your face as well, you laid down on the platform and put your hair back into the cold water, then let Thomas do the rest.

First, he soaked your hair in the frigid water, his fingers running through your locks and separating all the knots. Then, he took a handful of the white, mushy substance and began massaging it into your scalp. The smell told you that it was coconut oil.

"Relaxed?" He asked. You nodded in response.

After rinsing your hair out once again, he poured in a orange/brownish substance with an incredibly strong smell that brought tears to your eyes.

"Apple cider vinegar." He said when you asked what it was.

Fifteen minutes later, your hair was cleaner and silkier than it had ever been. You ran your hands through it as Thomas gently towel dried and brushed it down.

"Gosh, Thomas, that was insanely relaxing. You're the greatest." You insisted.

Newt: You were sitting in the deadheads for lunch, a tablecloth set on the ground under you. A bowl of strawberries sat on the blanket in front of you, and you and Newt were sitting side by side.

Newt watched you attentively as you toyed with your hair, as if he was deep in thought. After a minute of silence, he spoke.

"Sit up, love." He said. "I have an idea." You looked at him inquisitively, but did as you were told, sitting cross legged on the blanket. Newt sat behind you and began running his hands through you hair, smoothing it down, his fingers working as the bristles of a brush.

"Alright, love, stay here. I'll be right back." With that, he left you in the deadheads. He emerged from the bushes only about four minutes later, his arms filled with flowers of all different shapes and colors. You smiled as he sat in front of you and took a piece of string from the bunch and wrapped it around your forehead.

After staring into your eyes, admiring them for a moment, he began plucking flowers out of the bunch and wrapping their stems around the string. He moved around you, making sure that he hadn't missed a spot, until he reached your eyes again.

"Can I see?" You asked. Newt smiled and grabbed your hand, leading you to the bathrooms. He pushed you in front of a mirror and gestured for you to take a look.

You gasped with delight as you saw what Newt had done. The flower crown that was wrapped around your long/medium length/short locks was perfectly put together, and he had arranged the pastel colored flowers in such a beautiful pattern.

"Newt, I look beautiful." You said, turning to look at your boyfriend, who was beaming with pride.

He smiled. "You say it as if you weren't beautiful before."