Favorite Thing To Do W/ You

Thomas: He jogged through the opening to the glade after a long day of running. Sweat dripped down his face as he searched for you. He was scanning the glade when something slapped against his face, and water splashed all over him.

He looked around and saw you, hanging from the vines on the maze walls not too far from the ground. You were tossing up a water balloon in your hands, and a box of them were in the grass beneath you. You smirked and demanded that he take a handful of the balloons, to "prepare for battle."

Thomas smiled. There was nothing he loved more than causing mischief with you at his side.

Newt: The sunlight shone in between the leaves, making the dew on the grass shine like jewels. Flowers grew below the trees, adding beauty to your cruel reality in the glade. You and Newt sat down, backs against a large oak tree, holding each others hands and chatting.

This was Newt's favorite thing to spend his time doing. With you sitting at his side, admiring the magnificent tree grove, Newt forgot about the maze, grievers, and his limp.

Minho: The mysterious walls towered over you, reminding you that you were being held captive in this place. However, when you looked ahead and caught sight of Minho jogging through the corridors, you remembered that this place was not all bad.

"C'mon, greenie! Wanna stay behind and get eaten by a griever...." He said, turning and running backwards. You chuckled and sped up, meeting him at the dead end where you'd sit and eat together.

Although you weren't an official runner, Minho took you out into the maze with him some days to have lunch together. It was a dream come true; spending time with just Minho deep in such a mysterious place was truly a unique experience.

Gally: Tip-toeing out of your room, you closed the door and ran over to the kitchen, where Gally said he would meet you. You see him coming out with a small tablecloth in one hand, fresh strawberries in the other.

He set the tablecloth down in the grass and put the bowl of strawberries in one corner. Now, alone in the silent night, you laid your head against Gally's arm. You spent the next few hours gazing up at the black sky, admiring the stars. It was something you spent hours on end waiting for, because it was perfect to just sit in silence beside Gally, enjoying his company.