sixteen

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"jimin it's been one week..." taehyung whined and cuddled up to him in his bed. it was the morning and he had to go to work, but he didn't feel like going.

"are you sure he's ignoring you? he's always been kinda cold you know it might just be him?" the older asked and brushed his hair softly.

"i'm sure minnie, i know him! he's always been nice to me and now he barely greets me in the morning.. he doesn't even look up from his work when i talk to him.." he pouted and looked up to his friend.

"baby i don't know.. do you know why he would ignore you?"

"i don't either, he's been distant since you came to the sh... oooh!" he sat up and his eyes widened. jimin's tilted his head and waited for his friend to explain.

"he's been distant since you came to the shop to see me! and we were being really close! yoongi doesn't know we're just friend he might think we're dating so he acts distant.. i don't know if it because he's mad or because he just wants to be respectful.."

jimin sat up in his bed too and said "just tell him we're not dating if you think that's the problem?"

"ugh jimiiin i can't just enter his office and shout 'oh by the way jimin and i aren't dating we just have a really weird friendship but hey i like you!' no jimin. no."

his friend laughed and threw himself back in bed. "i don't know how you can tell him that taehyungie but you'll find a way! don't worry! now go you'll be late!" he said and pushed him out of his bed.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

his day went as the previous ones did, he sat at his desk all day long and yoongi didn't spare him a glance. he didn't even get up to eat lunch with him, it was as he didn't exist.

taehyung left the room when one of yoongi's client came to get tattooed and joined hoseok and jeongguk for a bit. he asked them about yoongi but they both had no idea why he was acting distant.

when both of them left the shop it was almost night time, and taehyung decided to go check on his boss.

he entered the room quietly and stood for awhile in case yoongi would acknowledge him but he didn't. he sighed and sat at the desk in front of his and stared at him, his chin resting on his hands.

he had no idea what to say or do, he just waited for an opportunity, and yoongi's stomach growled.

"do you want me to bring you something to eat?" the younger asked softly only to be met with a harsh 'no. just go home."

he kept his eyes on his drawing and didn't even raise his head when taehyung shuffled toward him. "yoongi you work too much.. you're gonna be exhausted it's already late.." taehyung almost whispered, he didn't want to admit it but he was almost scared of his reaction.

"taehyung i told you to go home. it's none of your business." the male said coldly and taehyung clenched his jaw. he didn't want to give up so easily.

"you know what?" he said and grabbed yoongi's strong hand to pull him out of his chair. "we're gonna go on a walk." he said and didn't look at the other, he just kept walking and dragging his boss out of the shop.

he kept his hand in his as he closed the shop and then led him through the city. they both stayed in silence until they reached a noodle shop.

"what flavor do you want?" he asked and turned around to face the taller man who just shrugged. he pulled him inside of the shop, still holding his hand tightly.

"hello i would like two extra large buckets of noodles, one beef and one pork." the younger ordered and kept yoongi close to him, who had to restrain himself from sliding his hand around his waist.

taehyung took their meal and led him to the big park of the city so they could sit peacefully on a bench.

he had a frown on his face when they sat down and he stared at yoongi for a while, who stared back before breaking the silence. "are we gonna eat or do you prefer to let them cold down?"

"o-oh yeah sure hum i-i ordered two because i can never choose between the two tastes so i thought we could share?" he asked and internally cursed when he stuttered.

yoongi let escape a small laugh and nodded before returning to his cold self.

they ate for a small while and taehyung had to ask yoongi "what's wrong yoongi.. you've been so quiet for like a week.. are you ok?"

the older took some time to reply but he just said he was a bit tired and had a lot of work to do, but the yoongi didn't believe it.

"you know.. jimin and i.." he paused and cleared his throat when he felt a lump form. yoongi raised his head and paid full attention to him when he heard jimin's name being mentioned.

"jimin and i we.. we aren't dating or anything.." he shyly looked up to yoongi who tried to act indifferent.

"i know we seem really close like a couple but we're just soulmates. i mean soulmate as in best friend who knows the other by heart! we've known each other for pretty much our whole life and we would never have feelings for the other."

"how do you know?" yoongi asked with a softened tone. taehyung chuckled before answering.

"he's such an annoying brat! have you met the guy oh my god! he's so.. so.. so ugh! i feel like killing him like every hour of the day sometimes! we're roommates and i honestly don't know how i handle him he's such a pain in the ass.."

yoongi finally showed his gummy smile, the words satisfying him. "is that so?" he asked with a small smirk. taehyung nodded while stuffing his mouth with his beef noddles.

the older smiled again and put his hand on his nape and played with his long hair. taehyung blushed lightly and swallowed his noodles with wide eyes not leaving yoongi's.

the black haired male leaned in and kissed his temple lovingly. "i'm glad it is."

hELLO

small story time for your gay asses :
i came out to my friend bc no one knew i was bi (not even myself lmao great) and i have a small crush on my close friend but i thought she was straight
i came out to her (in a gc with her and our other friend) AND SHE CAME OUT AS BI JUST AFTER ME LMAO that was the cutest thing ever

anyways i'm sorry for not posting yesterday but i was out late and i wanted to spend a good time without my phone 💓 ill just double update today