twenty seven

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

after their little trip, they started to work on the big project. they had to start from nothing, they had no idea what to do which was really rare.

clients always had at least an idea, but at this point they had nothing, just their imagination.

it was one week after their trip and since they took some free days, they had to work even more.

it was late at night and the shop was closed, but they were both in yoongi's office, still trying to find a theme.

"angel, can you come here?" yoongi asked and patted his lap. they grew even closer since their trip and had a hard time to stay away from each other, they were glued to the other.

taehyung sat in his boss' lap and rested his head on his chest while looking at his tablet to see what he was working on.

"what do you think about this? they asked for a big tattoo, so since it's a male model i thought of a lion and black panther. you know i prefer drawing in black and white and i know you prefer to color, right?" yoongi asked, his hot breath hitting taehyung's soft neck.

the younger hummed and let yoongi continue. "i thought i could do the black panther, and you would do the lion. you could color it with bright colors?" taehyung tried to picture the tattoo as he talked and gasped when he had an idea.

he grabbed the apple pencil and started to sketch on the ipad in front of him. while he was doing that, yoongi rubbed his back under his sweater slowly.

taehyung pulled back from the tablet after a while and showed the male holding him. "if you draw the black panther, and me the lion in bright colors, we should make them 'meet' with a kind of aura?"

he showed him what he had drawn, he had added black stripes and colored one, coming from both of the felines and meeting in the middle.

"we should tattoo it on his torso? like his pectorals?" taehyung asked and looked back to yoongi who was still tracing his spine.

they stared at each other, taehyung waiting for an answer and yoongi being totally mesmerized by the man sitting on his lap.

"you're so hot you know that?" the oldest blurted out and received a small punch on his chest, only resulting in yoongi holding him closer to his chest. "ok i'm listening, show me."

taehyung explained again but stopped when he felt lips kissing his nape. "you're not going to listen are you?" he asked and the other lightly bit on his skin as an answer.

taehyung gave up and tilted his head on the side to give him permission. he felt yoongi's warm lips on his skin and shivered at the touch.

the older's hands travelled from his hips to his thighs as he continued to kiss him and suck on his skin. the younger started to pant and let out a small moan when he felt teeth brush his neck.

"you're so sensitive woa, your boyfriends must've had so much fun with you.." yoongi whispered and taehyung shot up from his sit with a pout on his lips.

"what's wrong?" he asked in concern when the blond boy freed himself from his grasp.

"the thing is.. i-ive never had a boyfriend before.." he said in a small voice. yoongi's eyes slowly widened as he understood what he meant.

he pulled him back to his lap so taehyung was straddling him and looked at him in the eyes. "did you have a girlfriend?" he asked, he wanted to know more.

"ew no girls are gross!" he quickly replied and the older laughed rather loudly.

"some of them aren't that bad you know?" he said and pecked his neck. taehyung pouted again and said "if you're into boys and girls, that means i have twice more concurrence.."

the older male smiled and reassured him "listen, no matter my sexuality, you have zero concurrence. you're my angel and my only one." he rubbed his sides and chuckled when he saw taehyung's red cheeks.

yoongi broke the silence after awhile and asked "you've never been touched before?" in a small voice. taehyung pulled away slightly to look at him and shook his head.

yoongi brought one of his hand to his lips and pressed his thumb on them. he grazed his thumb over his plump lips and whispered "did you have your first kiss yet?" and the other boy shook his head again.

his hand travelled back to his neck and he touched the sensitive love bites he made just before. "is that why you didn't know what love bites felt like?" and taehyung nodded.

the older buried his face in his marked neck and asked in a quieter voice "are you still a virgin?" and taehyung nodded slightly.

he wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist and continued to ask questions. "is it a choice?"

he took a small while to reply, but he still did. "i guess it was a choice from all the people that rejected me." he scoffed and continued. "i tried to trust people, i even tried girls but they always did me dirty, so i ended up having difficulties to trust people again, even more to fall in love." he explained and hugged yoongi back.

the older didn't talk so he continued to explain. "jimin asked me several times if i wanted to 'practice' so i wouldn't be lost for my first kiss." he felt yoongi's grip tightened and could've sworn he heard him groan, but he continued.

"but i always told him no. it's probably gonna sound really stupid, but i want it to be special. i know i would never have feelings for jimin so i don't want to 'waste' my first kiss with someone i'll never love. i feel like it doesn't matter if i have experience or not, if the person wants to be with me then i feel like it shouldn't matter if i'm lost or not and they would still appreciate it because it's.. me?" his voice got quieter at each word he spoke, but yoongi still heard everything.

he pulled away from the hug and cupped his cheeks with his tattooed hands. "angel, it's not stupid at all. i think it's beautiful that you don't want to throw yourself at the first guy that would fuck you just to loose your virginity. you really deserve someone who would love you for who you are and not your body."

taehyung muttered a small 'thank you' and tried to contain his happy tears.

"is that why you don't want to get a tattoo?" yoongi asked and taehyung nodded.

"i've never trusted anyone to mark my skin, no matter if it's permanent or not." he whispered and bit his lip.

"b-but i gave you hickeys?" yoongi whispered back and traced his marks on his neck. taehyung hugged him back and told him "i guess it just changed then."

they once again stayed in a hug before yoongi pulled away and looked at the other boy straight in his eyes.

"listen, when you'll be ready to trust and love again, i'll make sure to mark every inch of your skin."

this chapter was literally ready before i even knew the plot tbh