forty six

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

namjoon had told yoongi the model would come to the shop on their second day, so they had to clear their schedule for the whole day since it was a huge piece and it would probably take the whole day, and no one could come to the shop to see who was the model, only taehyung and yoongi were allowed to know of course.

their first day went well, except that taehyung hadn't thought about the language barrier. he was way too excited to think about it, but when his first client came inside the shop and greeted him with a long sentence he didn't understand, he started to panic.

but, yoongi being the most amazing human on earth, he had told all of taehyung's client to either bring a project he could draw better, either pictures of what they wanted, or write a 'letter' in korean to explain him.

his first client had actually drawn a sloppy sketch of what he wanted, and taehyung knew some english words so they managed to get a perfect drawing to give to yoongi later.

the older male didn't give himself a break, he took as many clients as he could, they were all really satisfied with his work, it couldn't go better.

they were both waiting impatiently for the model to come, they had come really early to the building so they could clean a little bit before the mysterious model.

they were sitting in the middle of the room when they heard a familiar voice. "hi love birds" the two boys spun around when they heard namjoon's voice.

"what are you doing here you know the model could c- oh" yoongi almost yelled but stopped when a male came up behind namjoon.

"jinnie!!" taehyung bursted out and jumped on the pink haired male who hugged him back tightly. after they pulled away seokjin went back to namjoon's side and intertwined their fingers.

"so you're the model we're gonna tattoo?" the blond asked and also went back to yoongi who back hugged him.

seokjin nodded and smiled widely.

"so that's why you knew he would like it huh? i had the best idea inviting you to that dinner then?" yoongi teased namjoon and chuckled when he blushed slightly.

"namjoon asked me if i wanted to get tattooed and i told him i couldn't because of my job, so he told me i should ask my agency to make me model for a tattoo artist, and he obviously recommended you." the model explained and followed the other males to sit on a couch.

"so i assume you already know what you're gonna get tattooed?" yoongi asked a bit disappointed.

"i made sure not to show him anything, i just told him a bit of the project and i know his tastes so i know he will love it." namjoon explained and pecked seokjin's temple who blushed a light pink.